Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle Critique

it really depends.. i love number 2 and it wont have nearly the side effects... of course tren is king but at what cost?? i would pick number 2 100 out of 100 times

Hey Bros,

Currently in week 12 of a cut. 5'4 170# 12%bf according to Dexa on monday. Trt Test-C at 150 a week.
Diet is locked in, I have a nutritionist, best money spent in quite a while. I would like to try a two a day bro split this cycle for training.

3rd cycle, Working on a 12 week cycle. Goal is lean gainz. I am thinking:

Test P 250mg week
Mast P 250mg week
Tren A 250mg week
Gw501516 20mg daily
N2guard 7-10 caps daily

Or

Test p 500 week
Primo 500 week
Winstrol 50mg day w 1-4, 9-12
Gw501516 20mg daily
N2guard 7-10 caps daily

Ai and Caber on hand if needed..

Trying to decide on orals for the first 4 and last 4 weeks. Since I am going for lean gainz I am thinking Win, Var, Tbol or a combination of them.

Suggestions, advice, and dosage recs welcome.

Previous cycles:

Test and Primo - Went great. Good clean gainz, plus alot of vascularity. Other than a some water retention nothing bad.

Test NPP Winstrol - Went not so great. NPP at 350 caused alot of problems for me. Ed, progesterone sky high etc. Gained a good bit of size though, 27# about half of it good, and had to buy some new clothes and diet off the fluff. So not a total loss just a learning experience.

bro yo need to use tren if yo real man.. if yo not real man then leave tren out

I like cycle 2 because it has much less on the side effects and you will feel amazing on the cycle

Top Bottom