Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle Critique

angrygnome

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey Bros,

Currently in week 12 of a cut. 5'4 170# 12%bf according to Dexa on monday. Trt Test-C at 150 a week.
Diet is locked in, I have a nutritionist, best money spent in quite a while. I would like to try a two a day bro split this cycle for training.

3rd cycle, Working on a 12 week cycle. Goal is lean gainz. I am thinking:

Test P 250mg week
Mast P 250mg week
Tren A 250mg week
Gw501516 20mg daily
N2guard 7-10 caps daily

Or

Test p 500 week
Primo 500 week
Winstrol 50mg day w 1-4, 9-12
Gw501516 20mg daily
N2guard 7-10 caps daily

Ai and Caber on hand if needed..

Trying to decide on orals for the first 4 and last 4 weeks. Since I am going for lean gainz I am thinking Win, Var, Tbol or a combination of them.

Suggestions, advice, and dosage recs welcome.

Previous cycles:

Test and Primo - Went great. Good clean gainz, plus alot of vascularity. Other than a some water retention nothing bad.

Test NPP Winstrol - Went not so great. NPP at 350 caused alot of problems for me. Ed, progesterone sky high etc. Gained a good bit of size though, 27# about half of it good, and had to buy some new clothes and diet off the fluff. So not a total loss just a learning experience.

Hey Bros,

Currently in week 12 of a cut. 5'4 170# 12%bf according to Dexa on monday. Trt Test-C at 150 a week.
Diet is locked in, I have a nutritionist, best money spent in quite a while. I would like to try a two a day bro split this cycle for training.

3rd cycle, Working on a 12 week cycle. Goal is lean gainz. I am thinking:

Test P 250mg week
Mast P 250mg week
Tren A 250mg week
Gw501516 20mg daily
N2guard 7-10 caps daily

Or

Test p 500 week
Primo 500 week
Winstrol 50mg day w 1-4, 9-12
Gw501516 20mg daily
N2guard 7-10 caps daily

Ai and Caber on hand if needed..

Trying to decide on orals for the first 4 and last 4 weeks. Since I am going for lean gainz I am thinking Win, Var, Tbol or a combination of them.

Suggestions, advice, and dosage recs welcome.

Previous cycles:

Test and Primo - Went great. Good clean gainz, plus alot of vascularity. Other than a some water retention nothing bad.

Test NPP Winstrol - Went not so great. NPP at 350 caused alot of problems for me. Ed, progesterone sky high etc. Gained a good bit of size though, 27# about half of it good, and had to buy some new clothes and diet off the fluff. So not a total loss just a learning experience.

I like this cycle
Test P 250mg week
Mast P 250mg week
Tren A 250mg week
Gw501516 20mg daily
N2guard 7-10 caps daily

I would also add some winstrol 50mgs per day split dose 4 weeks to kick start the cycle and 2 weeks to close the cycle.

Winstrol + trenbolone are perfect together like peanut butter and jelly literally

I would take 0.25mgs dostinex/week and no just keep it on hand, prolactin sides with trenbolone are a given

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE LOG this cycle on EF for us
we want to see how it goes and hows your training and diet

test/tren/mast and add some winstrol on top to really kick hard

how about a LOG of your cycle on EF? can you do it for us?

call it 12 week Cutting Cycle Log

trenbolone is a beast steroid so use cycle #1 with winny

I too am looking to see you LOG this on EF
when you starting? start the log now

LOG REQUEST - APPROVED LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom