Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle, a bit down the road.

Dr Dre

Stats

1 Rep Max
Bench Press: 415 - Squat: 620 - Deadlift: 590

cycle History:
Everything - AAS, Peptides, SARMS, ect.

Diet:
Paleo, 3500-4200cals/day, 40/40/20.

I have been cruising on 200mg of Test Cyp for about 10 weeks now. Going to be bumping that dose to 400mg a week and doing a SARMs and Peptide cycle. I posted to get some feedback on that, to see maybe what other people do. But it seems this may be a peptide free zone. I don't know. Well after that cycle, I am going to be coming off for about 2-3 months. Then going to get back on the horse. Maybe you guys can give me some feedback on this cycle.

My goals for cycles are always lean mass, no fat gain, with increased all around performance. I like putting things together well before I do them, so I have a nice game plan.

1-10 Test C: 400mg/week
1-12 Primo: 600mg/week
1-10 Deca: 400mg/week
5-12 Tren Hex: 300mg/week

11-14 Test Prop: 100mg/eod
11-14 HCG: 500iu/eod

1-8 PEG MGF: 200mcg 2x/week
1-12 GW-50, 20mg/day

1-14 Adex: .5mg/e3d
1-14 Caber: .5mg/e3d

1-?? GH: 4-5iu/day

Test, Primo, and Deca are Pharm Grade, as well as Adex and Caber.

PCT would be a combo of Clomid, Nolva, Aromasin, and a natural test booster cocktail. With IGF-1 LR3, PEG MGF, and MK-2877 added in.

Let me know what your thoughts are on this.

First of all, very impressive numbers and stats.

Everything's looks pretty good to me. For your test booster in PCT I'd go with Test Stack 17. Its best one for recovery you will find. Thread in my Sig has info and discounts on it

First of all, very impressive numbers and stats.

Everything's looks pretty good to me. For your test booster in PCT I'd go with Test Stack 17. Its best one for recovery you will find. Thread in my Sig has info and discounts on it

Thanks man.

I know all about Test Stack, Phytoserms, HCGenerate.. ect. I personally am not a fan of the proprietary blends they have, HCGenerate being the exception.

I've put together a really good concoction that contains ample amounts of the top researched test boosters.

Fadogia Agrestis
Bulbine Natalensis
Urtica Dioica
Fenugreek
Avena Sativa
Tribulus
MACA
DHEA
Cnidium Monnieri
Eurycoma Longifolia
DAA

All of that together costs about $100 a month.. actually a little less because some of the things, you get enough for 2-3 months so you don't have to re-buy.

I have used it twice. 5-6iu for 9-10 months. I like it. Takes a bit to see results but well worth it. Makes you look better with healthy hair and skin, and it helps with recovery from workouts and life. If you can afford it, I'd definitely give it a try. You just have to be patient.

Brap.. this post is not on Evo.

I have used it twice. 5-6iu for 9-10 months. I like it. Takes a bit to see results but well worth it. Makes you look better with healthy hair and skin, and it helps with recovery from workouts and life. If you can afford it, I'd definitely give it a try. You just have to be patient.

Brap.. this post is not on Evo.

did you take any T4 with it?

Top Bottom