Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle after ostarine and a review

Hi Gents,

33yo, 6'1, 190 ibs, handsome. No previous cycles

Just about to finish up my ostarine cycle. Started the cycles twice. The first time I had to abort after 2 weeks due to an infection which cost be about 7 ibs. Second try was great, got my weight back and packed on a few pounds. I'm now on week 8 and think I look good..... can only imagine what I would be like if I hadn't got sick. Few questions:

- any point taking the cycle to 10 weeks with ostarine?

My Cycle plan was:

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg
1-8 Unleashed (1 cap)

7-13 Unleasehed (2 caps)
7-13 HCGenerate

- Two comments: 1) Unique definitely does not give you the volume they state. I know a few others mentioned this and I can certainly agree! 2) Before I started on the HCGenerate (which i just began) I started to feel low libido, hope HCGen+ Unleased takes care of that.

Any suggestions on a mild second cycle? I was thinking Heladrol or LGD but i've gone off the idea of LGD as the results seem somewhat uncertain. Don't think I'm ready for a full test cycle just yet.

Thanks

I just started Ostra, 4 days in. How much lean muscle mass did you gain? Did you lose some body fat also?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Put on about 4 ibs and yes i lost some BF but I'm not sure how much - it is noticeable though! I expect I would have gained more if i'd not lost so much weight prior from infection

Hi Gents,

Just about to finish up my ostarine cycle. Started the cycles twice. The first time I had to abort after 2 weeks due to an infection which cost be about 7 ibs. Second try was great, got my weight back and packed on a few pounds. I'm now on week 8 and think I look good..... can only imagine what I would be like if I hadn't got sick. Few questions:

My Cycle plan was:

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg
1-8 Unleashed (1 cap)

7-13 Unleasehed (2 caps)
7-13 HCGenerate

- Two comments: 1) Unique definitely does not give you the volume they state. I know a few others mentioned this and I can certainly agree! 2) Before I started on the HCGenerate (which i just began) I started to feel low libido, hope HCGen+ Unleased takes care of that.

Any suggestions on a mild second cycle? I was thinking Heladrol or LGD but i've gone off the idea of LGD as the results seem somewhat uncertain. Don't think I'm ready for a full test cycle just yet.

Thanks

If you can, I would do a simple test cycle. You will be more pleased with that than doing a pro-hormone.

Hi Gents,

My Cycle plan was:

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg
1-8 Unleashed (1 cap)

7-13 Unleasehed (2 caps)
7-13 HCGenerate

Thanks

Seems to me like it was a good cycle, tho the volume didnt fit whats being said on the bottle. I bought myself 2 ost, 2 GW. 1 bottle didnt seem enough. Can't wait to fill it into my next cycle. :)

I agree with oatmeal12, a test cycle only is a good suggestion.
You got the base and the experience most likely diet wise and you wont be sorry with the results.

Hi Gents,

My Cycle plan was:

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg
1-8 Unleashed (1 cap)

7-13 Unleasehed (2 caps)
7-13 HCGenerate

Thanks

Try one of mr supps pro hormones with a strong pct which has osta in it n see how you like that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Deff go with a test cycle and throw in an oral depending on goals... Winny for cuttin and dbol for bulk... Pro hormones suck...

OK. You guys seem to not have a lot of time for Helladrol. Does it really suck that bad? I'm not opposed to a test only cycle, but I was planning on maybe doing that as my third one. I'm still not that big and wasn't sure I was ready. Maybe I'm being over cautious??

Thanks for feedback BTW

I don't think a hella cycle is a bad option before a test run. Look up Dylan's Hdrol protocol. It's on here somewhere.

Top Bottom