Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle advice please

Dirtbagpw

Hey guys,

I've been ghosting on here for a little while now. So I guess a hello from a first timer here. I just finished my second cycle which was this:
1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 dspark
1-4 dmzane 2 caps a day
1-12 n2guard
5-12 HCGenerate
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day.
My first cycle was similar without the DMZ. I really liked this cycle and got some great gains, but the OX dries me out so bad that leg days are a bear. What would you guys recommend now that we can't get the DMZ or Ox anymore. Anything similar to replace them with? Should I just do a sarms cycle? What about the RAD and SR9009? Thanks for the advice.
~DB

Last edited:
Really? No help, no thoughts? Not one person?

After reading jtmdell's thread for the RAD140 and SR9009; I was super excited to purchase those, but I've since been told that they are fake. That neither of those are actually on the market yet. So here I am waiting again.

Here is what I currently have in stock.
2 bottles S4
3 bottles MK
2 bottles GW
2 bottles LGD
1/2 bottle of DMZane
2 bottles of RS Trans

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry I can't help I only run gear..
We have a new section we just added for SARMS peptides etc

It's under bodybuilding chemistry SARMS SERMS and peptides

Post there don't worry if u don't get a response some times just bump ur thread sometimes threads get lost in all the others hard to keep up with them all

Sorry I can't help I only run gear..
We have a new section we just added for SARMS peptides etc

It's under bodybuilding chemistry SARMS SERMS and peptides

Post there don't worry if u don't get a response some times just bump ur thread sometimes threads get lost in all the others hard to keep up with them all

Ah, no worries. That's why I posted again. Thanks for the reply.

i am also curious as to why you think its fake, i am considering doing a cycle starting in may.

Guys READ what I wrote. I was told they are fake. I'm not saying they are. I don't know one way or another. No one is elaborating on why they assume they are fake. Right now I've got more to go on that they aren't fake. But I'm glad that both of you can comment on a misread sentence instead of actually trying to give any advice.

~DB

Top Bottom