Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle advice

rajwg

EF Logger
Platinum
Almost done with my primo, test with anavar starter cycle. Primo at 600 and test at 400. About 3 weeks left for 12 week cycle.
Let my body rest for 8 or 12 weeks and then either going with npp and test at 250-300 npp and 400 test p. Or tren e at 200-250 and test e at 400. Have couple test cycles and couple test deca cycles under me as well. Disciplined training, eat very clean and macros at 250-300 protein, 80-90 fat and well under 100 carbs. Actually just added 50 carbs a day extra to that a couple days ago and cycle fat up and down a little. I’ve been in cut mode so long I have been hesitant to add a little more carbs but know I need too to help grow. Primo test has been good to me. Moderate growth, very vascular, hard dense muscle and big increase of strength.
Anyway, have never ran npp or tren and just trying to decide which should be next. Terrified of gaining non muscle weight but will watch close. Abs are starting to come in and about a 3 to 4 pack in the works and trying to grow.
53, 6’ , 205.
Excited to try both with goal obviously being solid bigger growth and continuing to define my body. Being ready for swimsuit season by spring/summer. Pros and cons to both but thought of bulking up a little with the npp and the cutting after with the tren. But dying to finally run a tren cycle because, well, it’s fucking tren that why. Lol
Last question, how much do I need to increase food and macros for both of them. I am on prescribed trt test cyp when not on cycle.
All advice greatly appreciated guys and hope this rambling made sense. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Almost done with my primo, test with anavar starter cycle. Primo at 600 and test at 400. About 3 weeks left for 12 week cycle.
Let my body rest for 8 or 12 weeks and then either going with npp and test at 250-300 npp and 400 test p. Or tren e at 200-250 and test e at 400. Have couple test cycles and couple test deca cycles under me as well. Disciplined training, eat very clean and macros at 250-300 protein, 80-90 fat and well under 100 carbs. Actually just added 50 carbs a day extra to that a couple days ago and cycle fat up and down a little. I’ve been in cut mode so long I have been hesitant to add a little more carbs but know I need too to help grow. Primo test has been good to me. Moderate growth, very vascular, hard dense muscle and big increase of strength.
Anyway, have never ran npp or tren and just trying to decide which should be next. Terrified of gaining non muscle weight but will watch close. Abs are starting to come in and about a 3 to 4 pack in the works and trying to grow.
53, 6’ , 205.
Excited to try both with goal obviously being solid bigger growth and continuing to define my body. Being ready for swimsuit season by spring/summer. Pros and cons to both but thought of bulking up a little with the npp and the cutting after with the tren. But dying to finally run a tren cycle because, well, it’s fucking tren that why. Lol
Last question, how much do I need to increase food and macros for both of them. I am on prescribed trt test cyp when not on cycle.
All advice greatly appreciated guys and hope this rambling made sense. Thanks again

after your last cycle I would bulk with NPP again imo

go into a trenbolone cycle but low dose

week 1-12
500mgs testosterone enanthate/week
200mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
100mgs masterone enantahte/week
50mgs anavar (week 1-8)
7caps n2guard
10mgs aromasin EOD
20mgs cardarine ed

and when you start this cycle you need to post up a LOG journal since you didnt share the last cycle LOG with us

Please post a Log Journal asap for us when you start

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/
top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone trenbolone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-contest-cycle-log-1507439.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/lymes-cycle-log-1507649.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-trenbolone-winstrol-log-1507351.html

i vote for NO npp just trenbolone with testosterone and masteron
make sure you get a LOG journal up

NPP waste of time, jump on the trenbolone train its waiting and get a Log going soon

Top Bottom