x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Next cycle advice

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Next cycle advice within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Almost done with my primo, test with anavar starter cycle. Primo at 600 and test at 400. About 3 weeks left for 12 week cycle. Let my body rest for 8 or 12 weeks and then either going with npp and test at 250-300 npp and 400 test p. Or tren e at 200-250 and test e at 400. Have couple test cycles and couple test deca cycles under me as well. Disciplined training, eat very clean and macros at 250-300 protein, 80-90 fat and well under 100 carbs. Actually just added 50 carbs a day extra to that

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Good Bro

Next cycle advice

Almost done with my primo, test with anavar starter cycle. Primo at 600 and test at 400. About 3 weeks left for 12 week cycle.
    Let my body rest for 8 or 12 weeks and then either going with npp and test at 250-300 npp and 400 test p. Or tren e at 200-250 and test e at 400. Have couple test cycles and couple test deca cycles under me as well. Disciplined training, eat very clean and macros at 250-300 protein, 80-90 fat and well under 100 carbs. Actually just added 50 carbs a day extra to that a couple days ago and cycle fat up and down a little. Iíve been in cut mode so long I have been hesitant to add a little more carbs but know I need too to help grow. Primo test has been good to me. Moderate growth, very vascular, hard dense muscle and big increase of strength.
    Anyway, have never ran npp or tren and just trying to decide which should be next. Terrified of gaining non muscle weight but will watch close. Abs are starting to come in and about a 3 to 4 pack in the works and trying to grow.
    53, 6í , 205.
    Excited to try both with goal obviously being solid bigger growth and continuing to define my body. Being ready for swimsuit season by spring/summer. Pros and cons to both but thought of bulking up a little with the npp and the cutting after with the tren. But dying to finally run a tren cycle because, well, itís fucking tren that why. Lol
    Last question, how much do I need to increase food and macros for both of them. I am on prescribed trt test cyp when not on cycle.
    All advice greatly appreciated guys and hope this rambling made sense. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Re: Next cycle advice

Quote Quote posted by rajwg View Post
    Almost done with my primo, test with anavar starter cycle. Primo at 600 and test at 400. About 3 weeks left for 12 week cycle.
    Let my body rest for 8 or 12 weeks and then either going with npp and test at 250-300 npp and 400 test p. Or tren e at 200-250 and test e at 400. Have couple test cycles and couple test deca cycles under me as well. Disciplined training, eat very clean and macros at 250-300 protein, 80-90 fat and well under 100 carbs. Actually just added 50 carbs a day extra to that a couple days ago and cycle fat up and down a little. Iíve been in cut mode so long I have been hesitant to add a little more carbs but know I need too to help grow. Primo test has been good to me. Moderate growth, very vascular, hard dense muscle and big increase of strength.
    Anyway, have never ran npp or tren and just trying to decide which should be next. Terrified of gaining non muscle weight but will watch close. Abs are starting to come in and about a 3 to 4 pack in the works and trying to grow.
    53, 6í , 205.
    Excited to try both with goal obviously being solid bigger growth and continuing to define my body. Being ready for swimsuit season by spring/summer. Pros and cons to both but thought of bulking up a little with the npp and the cutting after with the tren. But dying to finally run a tren cycle because, well, itís fucking tren that why. Lol
    Last question, how much do I need to increase food and macros for both of them. I am on prescribed trt test cyp when not on cycle.
    All advice greatly appreciated guys and hope this rambling made sense. Thanks again
    after your last cycle I would bulk with NPP again imo

go into a trenbolone cycle but low dose

week 1-12
    500mgs testosterone enanthate/week
    200mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
    100mgs masterone enantahte/week
    50mgs anavar (week 1-8)
    7caps n2guard
    10mgs aromasin EOD
    20mgs cardarine ed

and when you start this cycle you need to post up a LOG journal since you didnt share the last cycle LOG with us

Please post a Log Journal asap for us when you start

Please click the anabolic forum
    https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/
    top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
    click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
    ___ = the name of your log
    example: My testosterone trenbolone cycle Log
    in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
    https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...g-1507439.html
    https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...g-1507649.html
    https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...g-1507351.html

Re: Next cycle advice

bro hell yeah run the tren

if yo like me or monstro yo gonna use 1000mgs tren. but that not dose for most

The downside of being better than everyone else, is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.
    bros test tren masteron is my vote and LOG it

next cycle i like alcatraz test/tren/mast layout make sure LOG goes up

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    i vote for NO npp just trenbolone with testosterone and masteron
    make sure you get a LOG journal up
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

tren base with test+mast and maybe anavar and LOG asap

dont bulk you can gain mass and cut on TREN, LOG for us

NPP waste of time, jump on the trenbolone train its waiting and get a Log going soon

trenbolone is the path for you do it and log it