x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Next cycle advice (with goals,past cycle history,Years lifting and expectations)

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Next cycle advice (with goals,past cycle history,Years lifting and expectations) within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hope I can get some valueble advice with this. I have been lifting for almost eight years, I have five cycles under my belt and want to gain more lean mass. Currently 195lbs, been off twelve weeks from aas after my last ten weeker. I want to get to about 210 lean mass and stay there. Six foot 26 yrs old. Proposed cycle: Wks 1-15 250mgs Test Enth/wk Wks1-4 40mgs ED DBOL Wks 1-14

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

Next cycle advice (with goals,past cycle history,Years lifting and expectations)

Hope I can get some valueble advice with this.
    I have been lifting for almost eight years, I have five cycles under my belt and want to gain more lean mass. Currently 195lbs, been off twelve weeks from aas after my last ten weeker. I want to get to about 210 lean mass and stay there. Six foot 26 yrs old.
    Proposed cycle:
    Wks 1-15 250mgs Test Enth/wk
    Wks1-4 40mgs ED DBOL
    Wks 1-14 300mgs EQ/wk
    Wks 10-15 50mgs ED Winny
    Wks 1-15 5omg ED Proviron

AI's:
    Wk1-15 1 squirt AIFM
    Wk 7-9 250 Iu HCG ED
    Wk 10-15 50Mg Nolvadex ED

PCT:
    wk 14-16 250IU HCG ED
    wk 17-20 20mg Nolvadex ED
    wk 17-20 50mg clomid ED

I have a ten ML vial of Masteron 100mg/ml coming. So where Should I throw that in and how much a week. Thinking 200mg/wk around wks 1-5. Also will the masteron kill my endurance like tren did to me?
    How does this look and do you think it is too much at once? Oh and last ten weeker was 500mgs sus/wk, 600mgs EQ/wk, 75mg tren ED for 5 weeks. Almost same PCT as above. Recovered nicely and lost only eight lbs.

Re: Next cycle advice (with goals,past cycle history,Years lifting and expectations)

i think the dbol is a good dose but id up the eq and test to 600 and 500 /wk

Re: Next cycle advice (with goals,past cycle history,Years lifting and expectations)

Quote Quote posted by theoak01
    i think the dbol is a good dose but id up the eq and test to 600 and 500 /wk
    Agreed. 250 is too low and the eq should be @ min. 600.

I would keep the masteron for later until you have enough that it is worth running. I don't run HCG during cycle but if that is what you do then that is up to you. For PCT I would run the HCG @500-1000iu/day. 250iu's is a little low for PCT. Run an AI throughout PCT also.

Amateur Bodybuilder looking to lean's Avatar

i was just asking this in another thread....

a first timer with test/eq should use what dosage/ratio of these compounds together?

thanx... sry to hijack

Quote Quote posted by looking to lean
    i was just asking this in another thread....

a first timer with test/eq should use what dosage/ratio of these compounds together?

thanx... sry to hijack
    500/600 is a good first test/eq cycle.

Amateur Bodybuilder looking to lean's Avatar

Quote Quote posted by srf173
    500/600 is a good first test/eq cycle.
    ty K to you.

Amateur Bodybuilder

I ran the Eq 600mg/wk last time and the test 500mg/wk. But The Eq at that dose gave me anxiety so I wanted to lower it and I have read from some vets that running the lowest dose possible and still get effects is the best. I dunno. I might just run the test at 500mg/wk again for ten weeks and the EQ just at 300mg/week to see how the anxiety hits me. And is the 200mgs/wk masteron too low for first time with masteron?
    Thanks guys.