Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle advice (with goals,past cycle history,Years lifting and expectations)

snowyk12

Hope I can get some valueble advice with this.
I have been lifting for almost eight years, I have five cycles under my belt and want to gain more lean mass. Currently 195lbs, been off twelve weeks from aas after my last ten weeker. I want to get to about 210 lean mass and stay there. Six foot 26 yrs old.
Proposed cycle:
Wks 1-15 250mgs Test Enth/wk
Wks1-4 40mgs ED DBOL
Wks 1-14 300mgs EQ/wk
Wks 10-15 50mgs ED Winny
Wks 1-15 5omg ED Proviron

AI's:
Wk1-15 1 squirt AIFM
Wk 7-9 250 Iu HCG ED
Wk 10-15 50Mg Nolvadex ED

PCT:
wk 14-16 250IU HCG ED
wk 17-20 20mg Nolvadex ED
wk 17-20 50mg clomid ED

I have a ten ML vial of Masteron 100mg/ml coming. So where Should I throw that in and how much a week. Thinking 200mg/wk around wks 1-5. Also will the masteron kill my endurance like tren did to me?
How does this look and do you think it is too much at once? Oh and last ten weeker was 500mgs sus/wk, 600mgs EQ/wk, 75mg tren ED for 5 weeks. Almost same PCT as above. Recovered nicely and lost only eight lbs.

I would keep the masteron for later until you have enough that it is worth running. I don't run HCG during cycle but if that is what you do then that is up to you. For PCT I would run the HCG @500-1000iu/day. 250iu's is a little low for PCT. Run an AI throughout PCT also.

i was just asking this in another thread....

a first timer with test/eq should use what dosage/ratio of these compounds together?

thanx... sry to hijack

looking to lean said:
i was just asking this in another thread....

a first timer with test/eq should use what dosage/ratio of these compounds together?

thanx... sry to hijack

500/600 is a good first test/eq cycle.

I ran the Eq 600mg/wk last time and the test 500mg/wk. But The Eq at that dose gave me anxiety so I wanted to lower it and I have read from some vets that running the lowest dose possible and still get effects is the best. I dunno. I might just run the test at 500mg/wk again for ten weeks and the EQ just at 300mg/week to see how the anxiety hits me. And is the 200mgs/wk masteron too low for first time with masteron?
Thanks guys.

Top Bottom