Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle

Apczone

I'm 5'6" 195 27 years old and have been working out hard for close to 2 years now.

I just finished a 10 week cycle of 250mg/week of test E. I'm through all my pct and eager to line up my next cycle. I gained 15 lbs on The test e cycle and looking to cut up the bulk I gained.

Test e 250 and sus 350 are the only gear I can get my hands on, besides dbol. I was looking at the Katanadrol Cutting Stack and was wondering if that alone would do what I'm looking for.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Everyone here has always been a huge help!

I'm 5'6" 195 27 years old and have been working out hard for close to 2 years now.

I just finished a 10 week cycle of 250mg/week of test E. I'm through all my pct and eager to line up my next cycle. I gained 15 lbs on The test e cycle and looking to cut up the bulk I gained.

Test e 250 and sus 350 are the only gear I can get my hands on, besides dbol. I was looking at the Katanadrol Cutting Stack and was wondering if that alone would do what I'm looking for.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Everyone here has always been a huge help!

You need to wait a few months to jump on another cycle, meanwhile clean up your diet a bit,cut all sugar and simple carbs just that will lean u out a bit. Never tried Katana but I heard good things about it but your diet is the key here .

Last edited:
how much weight are you trying to hold on to? you can hold on to weight and still cut up but i need to know exactly what you want to accomplish...

how much weight are you trying to hold on to? you can hold on to weight and still cut up but i need to know exactly what you want to accomplish...

Honestly how much I weigh doesn't matter. Losing a little mass is ok as I'm not a tall dude. I bulked up pretty good with the test. I just want to see the cuts of my muscles now without losing a ton of size.

Honestly how much I weigh doesn't matter. Losing a little mass is ok as I'm not a tall dude. I bulked up pretty good with the test. I just want to see the cuts of my muscles now without losing a ton of size.

a stack of helladrol and katandrol would be perfect for you...

helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
katanadrol 350/350/400/400/450/450
n2guard
need2slin
creatine nitrate
fish oil
forma stanzol

pct
torem 90/60/60/30
unleashed
forged pct
need2slin
lean xtreme
creatine nitrate
forma stanzol

this is how i would run it... this will allow you to keep your size and cut it up!

Top Bottom