Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle

If you can not afford it ,then find a new hobby (or should i say lifestyle)
PCT is more important than the cycle itself when it comes to keeping your gains.

Ding...ding...ding! We have a winner! Thank you Radar, tell our contestant what he has won today! PCT is more important than cycle itself...unless you want to screw up your hormonal system and have gyno issues...once again, do not put a price on your health!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

when you run a cycle, money should not be an issue or you just shouldn't run it... i know personally, i spare no expense when it comes to my body... you should have everything you need and never try to short it man...

Lol wow... Never said I couldn't afford it or anything like that. Just said it sounded expensive.

I know pct is important and this is an expensive lifestyle

Lol wow... Never said I couldn't afford it or anything like that. Just said it sounded expensive.

just making sure friend... sorry if it sounded like you got jumped on... =)

Yes it is, and it is about health and longevity bro, sorry if I sounded attacking as well, its just so many come along here and no matter how much you try to help them understand...they just don't get it. If you keep your mindset and listen to the knowledgeable bros on here you will learn a ton...the smart and healthy way.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

i'd get ur diet posted apc and get it critiqued. thats gonna be huge influence on this cycle especially if ur trying to cut!

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using the Elitefitness App.

Without a doubt I listen to what everyone in here says. I've learned a ton from you guys. And I really appreciate it.

Although my diet isn't perfect it's not bad. I eat enough chicken to drive a normal man insane. Chicken 5-6 nights a week and usually fish the other nights unless me and the girl go to dinner then I'll usually lean towards a burger (unless we go fancy then it's steak or fish). Always some sort of vegetable whether it's a sweet potato, broccoli or another green vegetable.

Lunch is usually leftovers from the night before. If there's no left overs ill normally get a turkey sandwich on a whole wheat wrap.

Breakfast is my weak point. I go into work at 6 so I don't have time in the morning for anything fancy. I try to keep hard boiled eggs in the fridge though.

Through out the day I'll have a protein bar or two. Then about an hour before i lift i have a protein shake. I always have a bag of nuts or something along those lines with me.

Once in a while I'll slip up and have some ice cream or pizza or wings. But I try to limit that the best I can.

I attached a recent pic. I know I have fat to lose still but thats where this cutting cycle I hope helps.

I've recently got a source for some more gear so if you think there's something better than what was suggested earlier please let me know.

View attachment 70833

^^^ can't see your stomach too well cause its dark but i would guess around 20% body fat.

you have nice size arms. next time flex in the pic, hard to see your muscle.. its there and i can tell its not like you never worked out before but they don't buldge out in the pic in the chest area. your traps and arms though look big without flexing

i would be extremely strict with your diet for the next couple months.. if you want to bodybuild and get rippage going. leave the roids for another time until you get to 12 or 13% to give you room to put on mass again

you don't want muscle covered up by fat and you definately do not want a gut. see the pic in my avatar, I am your height as well and around 192ish in that pic which is from a month ago or so. anyway you can barely see my abs in it.. even I need to comp down a few digits on the body fat. i am around 12.5% in that pic. so that should be your goal for the next couple months. diet down where you can start seeing those outside parts of the abs

Top Bottom