Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
Wassup Bros! Just ordered my next cycle, thanks to the guys at domestic supply as usual! Thought I would get some input, it’s not until April 23’ so I have time to tweak. And yes I’ll def log it!!!

At start I’ll be 45 5’8” and around 175/12%bf.
I’m still sticking to the “healthier” compounds and doses so I know its light, but I also like to run for 16 weeks. I’m only looking for about 5-10lb clean muscle and very few sides, plus keep the beach bod game strong.

Weeks 1-8: 300 test mix / 300 EQ
Weeks 9-16: 300 test mix / 400 deca / 20mg Anavar

Any Recs helpful…
Should I add proviron? And when? Thx all

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I'd run the EQ throughout the cycle, 8 weeks is a bit on the short end. It'll easily take 5+ weeks to reach it's peak.
Also I would not bother do 20mg Anavar, it's too low.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

proviron, definitely bro

im confused though..

it makes no sense to run deca and equipoise that short? these are both two of the longer esters you could choose, which is perfectly fine but running them that short is pointless for you... also on the dosing, i would invert the deca and eq so 400 eq and 300 deca...

Thanks Dylan. Could I run both eq and deca together? 400 eq 300 deca for full 16 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Wassup Bros! Just ordered my next cycle, thanks to the guys at domestic supply as usual! Thought I would get some input, it’s not until April 23’ so I have time to tweak. And yes I’ll def log it!!!

At start I’ll be 45 5’8” and around 175/12%bf.
I’m still sticking to the “healthier” compounds and doses so I know its light, but I also like to run for 16 weeks. I’m only looking for about 5-10lb clean muscle and very few sides, plus keep the beach bod game strong.

Weeks 1-8: 300 test mix / 300 EQ
Weeks 9-16: 300 test mix / 400 deca / 20mg Anavar

Any Recs helpful…
Should I add proviron? And when? Thx all

1-8 eq? no need
go with equipoise whole 16 weeks even if you have to lower the dose
rather see you do 200mgs equipoise 16 weeks then 300mgs 8 weeks

and if you doing deca add 50mgs proviron and make sure to get organ support like n2guard
i think its in stock soon

we are waiting on the log journal dont let us down with the LOG

Top Bottom