Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle

triangle44

Im going to stack TBOL(50mg ed) and Anavar (80mg ED).

Im running Anavar for 10 weeks, how long can I run TBOL for? Most people seem to run for 6 weeks, doesnt seem very long?

I will be using liver protection anyhow.

Thanks

Firstly I would not run two orals at the same time.
Secondly I think 10 weeks is way too much for oral steroid.
Thirdly I think 80mg of anavar is too much.
And lastly is this your first cycle and could you also tell something about yourself?

the last time I ran tbol by itself I ran 30mgs a day.. THAT'S IT

you are running too much and stacking an other toxic oral on top of it.. why? run the steroids properly and get your diet and training on point and you will have great results. no need to overdose to compensate

this is way way way past absurd... if you are going to stack orals, which is not highly recommended to start with, you run HALF the normal dose of each... the max dose i would ever recommend on tbol is 60 mg as well as anavar so you would run HALF of each... not to mention, you should not exceed 6 weeks of orals and beyond that, i certainly wouldnt run an oral without test there...

what exactly do you feel liver protection is going to do for your blood pressure, cholesterol, kidneys, lipids etc?? i will NEVER understand the fact that people feel liver protection is even REMOTELY close to protecting you when you use orals... this is just a complete mess top to bottom

Im running Anavar for 10 weeks, how long can I run TBOL for? Most people seem to run for 6 weeks, doesnt seem very long?

Thanks

I wanna see some stats on you and where's your AI and what's your PCT?

Thanks
This whole cycle needs to be shitcanned. Two orals at once and too long. Way too much toxicity and no test base.

What is your stats?

Top Bottom