Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle

joestokes34

I was planning my next cycle and I was thinking about avoiding test and choose masteron, being very androgenic. So it would be

EQ 500 p/Week
Masteron Enhatate 300 P/W
Winny depot 50 EOD

Would I have sexual drive troubles skipping the test or the masteron would help, or would it be even better?

And, BTW (same old question) if we don't care about sides, a very long cycle (6 months) would it bring stronger results rather then shorter cycles or after a few weeks gains stop and so we need frequent short cycles?

Thanx bros.

Another incredible vague post.

What are your stats and goals?

Do you know mast is only effective very low BF%

The cycle you proposed has no lengths....

No 1 knows what sexual drive troubles you will or won't have.

If ANYONE "doesn't care about sides" then he/she is incredibly reckless, irresponsible, and shouldn't use anabolics at all.

I was planning my next cycle and I was thinking about avoiding test and choose masteron, being very androgenic. So it would be

EQ 500 p/Week
Masteron Enhatate 300 P/W
Winny depot 50 EOD

Would I have sexual drive troubles skipping the test or the masteron would help, or would it be even better?

And, BTW (same old question) if we don't care about sides, a very long cycle (6 months) would it bring stronger results rather then shorter cycles or after a few weeks gains stop and so we need frequent short cycles?

Thanx bros.

Don't be silly.

this is just a mess man.. first, you post NOTHING about yourself... people CANNOT answer you accurately if you dont give more info.. age/height/weight/body fat... second is that your layout is just a mess... 6 months? come on man..

I don't know what to say. Cycle of 6 months. Umm how about no.
And what's wrong with test?
And because it almost seems like you are looking for quick results I need to remind again that this sport/hobby or whatever you wanna call it is an endurance not a sprint.

Mast and Winny together would be a pretty harsh one on the hair line. Just pointing that out in case that is a concern of yours.

Top Bottom