Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

next competition cycle for nationals

outdoor_rugger

231lbs now off everything - ill compete around 215lbs *just 2iu of hgh for anti aging

weeks 1-12 test 500 mg
weeks 1-12 EQ 500 mg
weeks 1-6 tren 50mg daily
weeks 7-12 masteron 500mg
4IU HGH

dostinex/Cabergoline 0.25mg EOD while I run tren
Cardarine 20mg ED
aromasin 6.25mg ED
arimidex .5mg EOD

thoughts?

Looks good. Your dosage seem sensible and you have all the support supplements needed.

I would add in a hardener like winstrol the last 6 weeks to your cycle. 50mg/day is a good dosage.

2 weeks out before your show drop the test, HGH and eq. You can run the masteron and winstrol right up until the day of your show since they don't aromatize into estrogen and won't cause any water retention.

Why do you add tren to the beginning but not the end of the cycle? I would do tren together with masteron closer to the competition if I were you

1. I will only run tren for 6 weeks max (health first)
2. I like to use it as a way to grow into my show for the first part of my cycle.
3. tren makes me so tired, so as I get closer to my show...I want to keep my energy levels up

4. I am a huge momentum person so I love to see some solid gains first then it puts my mind at ease for my contest prep. aka be up 21-0 in the first quarter kind of vibe mentally.

Looks good. Your dosage seem sensible and you have all the support supplements needed.

I would add in a hardener like winstrol the last 6 weeks to your cycle. 50mg/day is a good dosage.

2 weeks out before your show drop the test, HGH and eq. You can run the masteron and winstrol right up until the day of your show since they don't aromatize into estrogen and won't cause any water retention.

-I wont go higher then this for doses
-sounds good with the Winstrol
-yep, I took your advice last time and dropped them 2 weeks before my show.

time to get my cardio and posing down. :coffee:

What about diuretics? People use that also for contest preparation? How harsh is that on kidneys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

final breakdown

weeks 1-12 test 500mg
weeks 1-12 eq 500mg
weeks 1-6 tren 50mg daily
weeks 7-12 masteron 400mg weekly
weeks 7-12 winstrol 50mg daily
4iu of HGH while on and 2 IU daily when not on the sauce

If I can nail my conditioning there is no reason i dont do some damage :)

I killed it in december but was lacking a little conditioning

Top Bottom