Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

next competetion cycle - opinions welcome!

outdoor_rugger

several cycles and few bbing shows under my belt

- opinions on this (never used tren before or HGH)

HGH 4 IU daily (2IU when waking up and 2IU in evening)

test weeks 1-12 - 400 mg test weekly
tbol weeks 1-4 40mg
tren weeks 3-8 50mg
anavar weeks 6-12 40mg

test as a base*
tbol to jump start*
tren for the serious gains but keeps but 6 weeks so i keep sides at bay
anavar for keeping/maintaining gains*

I will compete and be towards the end of m cycle (weeks 10 and 12)

open to opinions!

.5 mg Arimidex EOD or as needed

PCT 2 weeks after last shot

I have no opinion on Tren but using Mast the last 2 weeks before a comp can work wonders.

Your cycle itself looks good,

You are going to want to remove the testosterone and GH from you cycle the last 2 weeks before your show to prevent any water retention. The last 2 weeks before your show just run the tren and anavar. You might experience some libido issues the last 2 weeks but they will be temporary.

You need to add an anti-prolactin drug to your cycle when using the tren as tren is a nandrolone derivative and will raise prolactin levels in the body. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

Cardarine would be a great addition to your cycle. It will directly increase fat loss and reduce the likelihood of tren related side effects like tren cough. 20mg/day is a good dosage.
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The last week before your show increase your arimidex dosage to 1mg/day.

You will also need to use cabergoline, since trenbolone will increase prolactin levels, and you need to keep those under control. 0.25 mgs EOD is a good starting dosage. Also, I would recommend aromasin instead of arimidex for the following reasons:

1. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, so there will be no estrogen rebound once you stop taking it. Meanwhile, this estrogen rebound is well possible with arimidex, since it is not a suicide AI.

2. Arimidex will stress your lipids by increasing the levels of LDL cholesterol (the bad one), whilst aromasin will increase the levels of HDL (the good cholesterol).

3. Aromasin will increase your IGF-1 production by up to 25%, which is very good for muscle growth and recovery, which is not the case with arimidex.

Finally, Cardarine GW is definitely a very good addition to the cycle, since it has a time proven ability to greatly reduce many of trenbolone's side effects without adding any of its own, and it gives additional benefits that will come in handy before a contest. Specifically, it will burn fat, and improve vascularity.

ok going to make some changes

test 400mg weeks 1-10
anavar weeks 1-7 40mg daily
tren weeks 3-8 50mg ED
Masteron weeks 10/11/12 300mg a week
hgh 4IU

side dishes
dostinex/Cabergoline 0.25mg EOD while I run tren
Cardarine 20mg ED
aromasin 6.25mg ED
arimidex as needed etc

please dont quote my pic - i plan to delete it after the thread has died -

thank you

please do not quote my pic - i plan to delete it soon.
thankyou

168zkow.jpg

ok going to make some changes

test 400mg weeks 1-10
anavar weeks 1-7 40mg daily
tren weeks 3-8 50mg ED
Masteron weeks 10/11/12 300mg a week
hgh 4IU

side dishes
dostinex/Cabergoline 0.25mg EOD while I run tren
Cardarine 20mg ED
aromasin 6.25mg ED
arimidex as needed etc

please dont quote my pic - i plan to delete it after the thread has died -

thank you

Is your 12 weeks out from the cycle?

You are going to want to use more then just masteron the last 2 weeks before your show. I would use masteron and a oral hardener like winstrol. I personally would run the tren all the way to the day of your show. I don't understand why you are only using it on weeks 3-8?

Like I mentioned earlier, you want to drop the HGH the last 2 weeks before your show to prevent any water retention.

The last week before your show add in 1mg of letrozole every day to crush your estrogen levels and really dry and harden your physique.

Are you planning on using diuretics? Carb loading? Sodium/water manipulation?

Picture looks great man. You must put in a lot of hard work! Good luck on your show. The cycle looks really well planned out.

Is your 12 weeks out from the cycle?

You are going to want to use more then just masteron the last 2 weeks before your show. I would use masteron and a oral hardener like winstrol. I personally would run the tren all the way to the day of your show. I don't understand why you are only using it on weeks 3-8?

Like I mentioned earlier, you want to drop the HGH the last 2 weeks before your show to prevent any water retention.

The last week before your show add in 1mg of letrozole every day to crush your estrogen levels and really dry and harden your physique.

Are you planning on using diuretics? Carb loading? Sodium/water manipulation?

much love!

1. i will add some more masteron
2. i dont want to take Winny since Ive hit my milligram max (this is my biggest cycle ever)
3. tren sides kick in harder after 6 weeks
4. when i compete, mentally i like be super ready a few weeks before so the last few weeks of hell are easier when i look awesome a few weeks out
5. ill add letro
6. no fancy water pills, yes i will carb cycle too. i have a trainer who helps me with that, but for legal and ethical reasons he doesnt like to talk gear too too much (he uses and has used) and he knows i use but i get it.. he is protecting himself so i come here for gear answers

i am pretty excited to start my cycle

Top Bottom