Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

next competetion cycle - opinions welcome!

alright - going to start it Sept 19th Monday

PCT

post cycle
Week Nolvadex - HCG - Aromasin - Vitamin E
1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

Exclude the HCG from PCT. I would not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.

Also, it would be very good to add a good natty testosterone booster, and add clomid to the PCT protocol, as it works really well in sinergy with nolvadex. All in all, I would suggest you to run the perfect PCT procotol as described here, since it is as complete, as it gets - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

a few days and Im looking solid :) show is dec 10th NPC mens classic - put down for tall class champ - mind over matter

wish me luck bros :)

thank you for the help everyone!

1. I wish I would have run more masteron than I did 500mg a week for 5-6 weeks

2. very little tren sides - thank you! - it did make me tired as hell

3. I added Sarms to my mix and PCT

4. I added 1mg of liquid ferma ths last week

currently carb deleted and looking good, i will carb up the morning of my show. I dont want to "over flow" so I will keep it simple

my posing is on point beyond belief too

3 days to train at venice golds first then show is saturday !

thank you for the help everyone!

1. I wish I would have run more masteron than I did 500mg a week for 5-6 weeks

2. very little tren sides - thank you! - it did make me tired as hell

3. I added Sarms to my mix and PCT

4. I added 1mg of liquid ferma ths last week

currently carb deleted and looking good, i will carb up the morning of my show. I dont want to "over flow" so I will keep it simple

my posing is on point beyond belief too

3 days to train at venice golds first then show is saturday !

good luck. post up some pics, you looked like a beast pre-cycle....very curious what you look like now

Top Bottom