Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbies to steriod cycling, must read this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripp_Adems

First of all, you should not consider steroids if you have not been working out seriously for two consecutive straight years and/ or are under the age of 22! you should also have a specific diet dialled in and feel that you are at the peak of your game before touching AAS!!

If you are looking at a cycle start with Testosterone only, do not stack multiple substances together as a first or second time as you have to find out how your body reacts to the variations in substances.

I would recommend Testosterone Enanthate this is a twice a week injection Mon/ Fri of 150mg each so 300mg every week for 10 weeks and see how your body reacts for a first cycle before even considering to up the dose. This simple cycle should provide an average user of anywhere between 3-6kg or 6-13 pounds of nice body mass (note Test E will make you retain some water weight).

Example:
Testosterone bottle is 300mg per ml therefore you draw up half a ml in the syringe which equates to your 150mg. You use a 19Gauge needle to draw it up, take that off and put on a 23Gauge, That is to go in the top outer quarter of your glute SpotInjections. com swab the area with an alcohol swab then inject, when the needle is all the way in you have to aspirate (draw back on the syringe pump slightly to be sure there is no blood coming back in the syringe) once you have aspirated you are right to put in a quarter of the test, wait about 40 seconds if you don't feel light headed then you haven't collapsed a vein and you are right to inject the rest! Withdraw the needle, put on the protective cover and put it in a sharps container. Get a cotton ball and rub around the injection sight for about 30 seconds to spread out the testosterone (my favourite part) Then put a band aid over where you just injected and try leaving this bandaid on for a day or so.

I hope you understand this as I tried to go into as much detail as I could to help you out and explain the little things that I never had anyone explain to me for my first time.

please note that after a cycle you have to have adequate PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) for an example if you were to do the above cycle I would highly recommend taking from week 12-16 PES Erase 3caps a day, Unleashed 2caps a day and Letrozone. There are many variances to PCT and there are many opinionated individuals out there recommending their way is best however the results vary greatly from individual to individual.

here is some reading material for you:
STEROIDS - Evolutionary.org
Evolutionary.org Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
I think thats the best advice u can give a newb! Like I said, they're gonna do it, they don't come here asking for permission. They want guidance, direction and recommendation under the understanding that they are doing it regardless of what u tell them. Least we can do is to give em that much. It's better than them learning thru mistakes and bs like I did!

First of all, you should not consider steroids if you have not been working out seriously for two consecutive straight years and/ or are under the age of 22! you should also have a specific diet dialled in and feel that you are at the peak of your game before touching AAS!!

If you are looking at a cycle start with Testosterone only, do not stack multiple substances together as a first or second time as you have to find out how your body reacts to the variations in substances.

I would recommend Testosterone Enanthate this is a twice a week injection Mon/ Fri of 150mg each so 300mg every week for 10 weeks and see how your body reacts for a first cycle before even considering to up the dose. This simple cycle should provide an average user of anywhere between 3-6kg or 6-13 pounds of nice body mass (note Test E will make you retain some water weight).

Example:
Testosterone bottle is 300mg per ml therefore you draw up half a ml in the syringe which equates to your 150mg. You use a 19Gauge needle to draw it up, take that off and put on a 23Gauge, That is to go in the top outer quarter of your glute ( SpotInjections.com ) swab the area with an alcohol swab then inject, when the needle is all the way in you have to aspirate (draw back on the syringe pump slightly to be sure there is no blood coming back in the syringe) once you have aspirated you are right to put in a quarter of the test, wait about 40 seconds if you don't feel light headed then you haven't collapsed a vein and you are right to inject the rest! Withdraw the needle, put on the protective cover and put it in a sharps container. Get a cotton ball and rub around the injection sight for about 30 seconds to spread out the testosterone (my favourite part) Then put a band aid over where you just injected and try leaving this bandaid on for a day or so.

I hope you understand this as I tried to go into as much detail as I could to help you out and explain the little things that I never had anyone explain to me for my first time.

Hi there, I'm new to this site and very interested in taking the roids, I have been training for many years, I mix it up with cardio and weights I feel at my strongest but want to be stronger if you see my point, I'm a uk resident and go gym 3-4 days a week, I eat a lot and use protein shakes, I need some serious advice and guidance on a this please

Regards
Rob

I think thats the best advice u can give a newb! Like I said, they're gonna do it, they don't come here asking for permission. They want guidance, direction and recommendation under the understanding that they are doing it regardless of what u tell them. Least we can do is to give em that much. It's better than them learning thru mistakes and bs like I did!

Thank you Alpha that is the exact point of this thread to help guide the newbs and answer any of the questions that they may have in relation to injecting for instance so many people find it hard to understand what 300mg/ml means and how much they are supposed to inject, hence why I tried to clear that up also.

Hi there, I'm new to this site and very interested in taking the roids, I have been training for many years, I mix it up with cardio and weights I feel at my strongest but want to be stronger if you see my point, I'm a uk resident and go gym 3-4 days a week, I eat a lot and use protein shakes, I need some serious advice and guidance on a this please

Regards
Rob

Well Robbo what you should consider is exactly what I wrote above, that is going to be your safest bet and if you have been at the same bench mark for a while after four or five weeks on Test E you will start to see noticable gains in your lifts and notice your size will be somewhat bigger. take it to the full 10 weeks and you will be loving life :D

Rob, I think Tripp covered it pretty much in the first post. Start with a basic test only cycle just like he said. Crawl before u walk... U will gain strength and put size on as well. Be advised this is still a process and u get what u put into it. Please don't think that the gear in your system will allow u to not push yourself. U have to hit it hard!!! Using aas or "roids" as u put it is a decision u must take very seriously! By doing this u are making a commitment and not just to a hobby but a whole other lifestyle! U will need to increase the intensity levels as well as the days in the gym and diet / lifestyle outside of it. Gear is best for those who have plateaued naturally and need a boost to advance.

Whats up everyone! Im new to the scene and could definitly use everyones wealth of knowledge. First off let me give my stats. Im 26 years old 6'5 217 lbs and have been training hard now for 2 years. Im not quite sure what my bf% is but if i had to guess i would probably put it somewhere in the mid teens. My diet consists of lean meats (turkey, chicken, white fish) alot of vegetables with a little bit of fruit. Id put my calorie intake around 3000-3500 per day but i split it up over 5 or 6 meals. I stay away from starchs sweets and anything that is a fast carb. If something is not whole grain i generally wont touch it besides the rare splurge. I have 3 protein shakes a day to keep my protein intake around 300 grams per day.

My workout routine is 7 days a week. I have a Weiders home gym thats similar to a bowflex that i use 5 or 6 days a week for about an hour and a half a day. I do full body workouts instead of splits. On off days i do cardio at high intensity for 30-45 min. 2 1/2 years ago i weighed over 300 lbs and hardly any of it was muscle. I had never really gotten into exercising up to that point but thought id give it a try because i didnt like the direction my body was going. Almost instantly i fell head over heels in love. It was the greatest high after every workout and it quickly changed from becoming a chore to something i looked forward to everyday. I dropped 100 lbs in 6 months just through strict diet and exercise. Now ive been trying to put muscle mass on and have come to a standstill which brings me to where im at now.

Im ready to give aas a go to keep my progress going. I have test prop, stanolozol, and oral tren on the way but am leaning towards just doing the test prop for my first cycle or maybe test prop and stanolozol. My cycle that im considering is as follows:

week 1-8 - test prop 100mg eod
week 3-8 - 40mg stanolozol ed
week 1-8 - .5mg anastrozole ed

I have hcgenerate, unleashed, Post Cycle, and Forged liver Support on hand but need advice on when i should start taking each one and dosage numbers. Also what do you think about running the oral tren on weeks 6-8 at 2 tabs a day(250mcg/tab)?

***Thought id take your advise Tripp and move this convo over to here. Thanks for the replys guys its very much appreciated! Tripp and pound4pound yes this would be my first cycle and i wasnt planning on taking the oral tren on this cycle. I was debating on taking the winstrol tabs for the last six weeks though but just wanted input. Im all for just doing test my first cycle if it is whats best but it sounds as though you dont think the propienate is what i should go with? And if i do go with just the test prop is 8 weeks a good cycle or should i go more like 10-12? Also help with the dosages for the hcgenerate, unleashed, and Post Cycle would be awesome as well as any other input

Whats up everyone! Im new to the scene and could definitly use everyones wealth of knowledge. First off let me give my stats. Im 26 years old 6'5 217 lbs and have been training hard now for 2 years. Im not quite sure what my bf% is but if i had to guess i would probably put it somewhere in the mid teens. My diet consists of lean meats (turkey, chicken, white fish) alot of vegetables with a little bit of fruit. Id put my calorie intake around 3000-3500 per day but i split it up over 5 or 6 meals. I stay away from starchs sweets and anything that is a fast carb. If something is not whole grain i generally wont touch it besides the rare splurge. I have 3 protein shakes a day to keep my protein intake around 300 grams per day.

My workout routine is 7 days a week. I have a Weiders home gym thats similar to a bowflex that i use 5 or 6 days a week for about an hour and a half a day. I do full body workouts instead of splits. On off days i do cardio at high intensity for 30-45 min. 2 1/2 years ago i weighed over 300 lbs and hardly any of it was muscle. I had never really gotten into exercising up to that point but thought id give it a try because i didnt like the direction my body was going. Almost instantly i fell head over heels in love. It was the greatest high after every workout and it quickly changed from becoming a chore to something i looked forward to everyday. I dropped 100 lbs in 6 months just through strict diet and exercise. Now ive been trying to put muscle mass on and have come to a standstill which brings me to where im at now.

Im ready to give aas a go to keep my progress going. I have test prop, stanolozol, and oral tren on the way but am leaning towards just doing the test prop for my first cycle or maybe test prop and stanolozol. My cycle that im considering is as follows:

week 1-8 - test prop 100mg eod
week 3-8 - 40mg stanolozol ed
week 1-8 - .5mg anastrozole ed

I have hcgenerate, unleashed, Post Cycle, and Forged liver Support on hand but need advice on when i should start taking each one and dosage numbers. Also what do you think about running the oral tren on weeks 6-8 at 2 tabs a day(250mcg/tab)?

***Thought id take your advise Tripp and move this convo over to here. Thanks for the replys guys its very much appreciated! Tripp and pound4pound yes this would be my first cycle and i wasnt planning on taking the oral tren on this cycle. I was debating on taking the winstrol tabs for the last six weeks though but just wanted input. Im all for just doing test my first cycle if it is whats best but it sounds as though you dont think the propienate is what i should go with? And if i do go with just the test prop is 8 weeks a good cycle or should i go more like 10-12? Also help with the dosages for the hcgenerate, unleashed, and Post Cycle would be awesome as well as any other input

I would leave out the Winny for now. you would be fine doing Prop as a first cycle the main difference is the fact that Prop has a faster acting ester so you will need to be doing ed or eod injections, you need to make sure thats something you will be fine with.
Stick with 8 weeks, you really need to see how you are going to react with prop as some people get some bad sides like Prop Flu and Prop Pain I would google these so you know the symptoms before starting this cycle.
as for dosages I would recommend:
Unleashed 3 caps a day for one week then 2 for the following three weeks.
HCGenerate have 3am and 2pm
I might look at introducing PES erase at 3caps a day also as this naturally increases test:estro levels and decreases cortisol which is great for keeping size during PCT.

Hope this clears up your mind, any more questions please fire away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom