Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbies to steriod cycling, must read this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great info, clearly written and easy to understand. Will def refer to post when I am ready to take the next step

Thanks!

Thanks alot for a very good answer man! Its really nice that you have time to answer! :)
I have heard alot of negativ things about anadrol, its the only steriod I have ever heard people talk about there heart rythem sometimes fucks up and stuff like that. Iv also heard that its one of the strongest steroids to. Just correct me if im wrong!
Its not a problem for me to pin everyday! But I cant get my hand on suspension! I can get almost everything, but not this one! So hopefully you come with a new recommandation! :))

I will also get my hands on HCGenerate before next cycle!
Thanks alot again man! :)

No worries I am just here to try and help out. I like spending a bit of my time during the week to help people out, it brings good Karma I believe!
Well depending on how far you want to take it, you seem to be quite determined to be bigger than your last dbol and test E cycle so maybe run the same however run some decca along your test e for the same amount of time, one of my good mates is running this right now and he has blown right up and look amazing! although I might say replace Test E with Sus and that would be an even more amazing cycle!

BUUMMMP for the love of helping beginners! This is going to be applicable knowledge for the next few foreseeable years so please ask your questions here and get some expert advice!

Alright Tripp here goes, I see you helping these other guys so much i hope you can do the same for me lol.

I am 23 years old
5 foot 11 inches
currently 185 pounds
and around 15% BF

Right now I lift 6 times a week, and do some form of cardio 3-5 times a week.

About 2 years ago i was at 220 pounds and about 27% BF, and in the first 6 months got down to 165 with typical cardio and exercise and since then have been working to pack on some muscle and more than that just get stronger. to make a long story short i have tried pretty much everything to try and tone down more(did the entire Insanity workout series, running, HIIT) even by the end of 6 months of that i still have slight love handles and slight gyno but nowhere near how i was before. And I have tried to break through this barrier I have been at for the last 6 months as far as lifting maxes and muscle size, and no matter whether i am trying to bulk or cut i am stuck in the same place. Now i am roughly 3 times stronger in almost every muscle group than i was 2 years ago, but i digress.

Recently i have made the decision to try out anabolic steroids to see if they can help me to accomplish the goals i want. I have read many forums and think I'm going to try Test E x 150 2 times a day, 2 days a week, for 10 weeks like you and many others recommend for anyone's first cycle.

I have, among many, from what i can see two major issues though:

1) I have almost no idea what i should be doing as far as PCT.

2) I haven't any idea where to start, shop, buy any of this stuff other than test e. I feel like the actual acquisition of these materials is, if others are like myself, a huge point of confusion when it comes to starting out.

I appreciate tremendously what you're doing here, and hope that I can get a good handle on this stuff before actually starting. Thank you very much for your time guys!!

Also forgot to mention a few things:

I am in the United States of America, so i know the acquisition part of things might not be the same here as other places. Also if you need to know about my diet at all i feel like i have that figured out pretty well whether i am cutting or bulking, but about how much should one eat when on a test e cycle? Do i pretty much function, lift, eat as if i were on a typical bulking phase? Right now i am just starting to bulk since i finished a few months of intense cardio a couple weeks back and am consuming around 3000 cals, 200g protein, 150g carbs, and around 80-100g fat.

As far as supps i am taking musclepharm assault for a pre and scivation xtend for a BCAA, Fish oil, a multivitamin, and oxy elite pro as a thermogenic. Is it beneficial to continue using a stack like this when on a test e cycle or could it cause complications?

Thank you again for helping me out with this!!

Is Tripp gonna jump in? I haven't seen him around these parts for a long time. U might be better off starting your own thread or using the search bar (it's a pretty nice little tool) rather than bumping old threads

Hi,
I'm a little confused by the "you should not consider steroids if you have not been working out seriously for two consecutive straight years"
That seems a little extreme. I have trained on and off for about fifteen years. I (essentially) stopped training altogether two years ago and have just started again. Do I need to wait two years until I can take Test-E?
Every actor in Hollywood who has to get massive for a part achieve this in way less than one year. Start to finish.
How about training hard for three months then doing a cycle? What are the consequences of this? (I believe Tom Hardy did this regime for the new Batman film)

Thanks

DJ

So, you recommend running test for 10 weeks and not running a serm based pct? What about running hcg on cycle. And how about having AI on hand in case you run into estrogen issues and god forbid gyno?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom