Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbies to steriod cycling, must read this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again Trips thank u for the input a d advice. I promise u its not in vane. I'm just currently in my researching stage and I tend to ask alot of questions so I can try to understand better. I know it can come across as stubborn so I really do appreciate u taking the time to help expand my knowledge!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

mate no problem at all, I understand where you are coming from we were all at your stage once upon a time! Glad I can help out

Great thread, Tripp. What would you reccommend for PCT for a newb going on Test-e 150x2 10 week cycle? I was thinking forma stanzol and HCGenerate. Is d-aspartic acid an option as well?

Forma and HCGenerate will be great for PCT, you could always bring in d-aspa however this also increases testosterone levels which therefore rises estrogen, and as it does not have an anti estro complex to it therefore there is an increasing risk of Gyno occurance. I would probably recommend leaving it out or you could always run it with a compound to reduce your estro levels but then that is going to cause more sides and recovery will be longer. I would probably stick with PES Erase or preferably the new PES Erase Pro (I have not used erase pro yet however if they say it is better than erase and you only have to take it once a day it would be much easier and better suited)

Forma and HCGenerate will be great for PCT, you could always bring in d-aspa however this also increases testosterone levels which therefore rises estrogen, and as it does not have an anti estro complex to it therefore there is an increasing risk of Gyno occurance. I would probably recommend leaving it out or you could always run it with a compound to reduce your estro levels but then that is going to cause more sides and recovery will be longer. I would probably stick with PES Erase or preferably the new PES Erase Pro (I have not used erase pro yet however if they say it is better than erase and you only have to take it once a day it would be much easier and better suited)

Sweet, thanks for the advice.

Iv got a question!
Stats 21
181 cm
90kg
Bodyfat not sure around 12%

Im soon done with my first cycle it was dbol 1-4 and testo e 250 x2 a week for 12 weeks .. now im going to do unleashed and postcycle for about 4 weeks and then take some bottles of bridge..
When do you think I can do my second cycle? How long do I need to wait ?
And what do you suggest for second cycle?
I just want to get bigger and stronger .. Dont care about bloating :)

Hi,
well you are quite young and that was a bit of a hexy first cycle, not what I would have recommended however after doing dbol and test you're not going to want to expect anything less which is a bit of a shame.
the general rule is Time on cycle plus PCT = Time off so for instance you ran you're cycle for 12 weeks, and you are running PCT for 4 weeks thats a total of 16weeks that you need you're body to rest and recover. though I always allow an extra 2+ weeks off for your body to gather itself, the less time you leave inbetween cycles the less effective the next cycle will be.

(this is an idea, an answer to your question not what I recommend) If you don't mind the bloat and you just want to get bigger and stronger I'd suggest taking Anadrol however this is quite liver toxic so you will need to take N2Guard with it and I would suggest Test Sustanon, this is going to give you some real great gains, will make you bigger than dbol and test e however you will have a little more water bloat which you need to be aware of. I would suggest running HCGenerate (pct and during) and Unleashed/ Post cycle as you are now for PCT..

However keep in mind that is the answer to your question though I would not recommend doing such a big cycle for your second cycle, if you can handle it maybe run Test Suspension, though this is everyday injections this is going to be a healthier option over running Anadrol and Test Sustanon, and still going to give you some amazing gains!

CMG-
I may have missed a follow up to this but i think u are only doing ur weight training on a bowflex. I'd recommend joining a gym or at least getting free weights. When I'm visiting the folks I use their bowflex and it pales in comparison to a squat rack, dumbells or even hammerstrength equip.
It sounds like ur preety gung hoe so be careful not to over train. I go friggin nuts at the gym on cycle and I have tendency to not give myself proper rest.
100mg/eod prop will make u very happy.

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

CMG-
I may have missed a follow up to this but i think u are only doing ur weight training on a bowflex. I'd recommend joining a gym or at least getting free weights. When I'm visiting the folks I use their bowflex and it pales in comparison to a squat rack, dumbells or even hammerstrength equip.
It sounds like ur preety gung hoe so be careful not to over train. I go friggin nuts at the gym on cycle and I have tendency to not give myself proper rest.
100mg/eod prop will make u very happy.

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

That's what I'm on right now. Along with cyp eq and winny. I feel like a monster. I could lift hrs and hrs if I didn't force myself to stop

Hi,
well you are quite young and that was a bit of a hexy first cycle, not what I would have recommended however after doing dbol and test you're not going to want to expect anything less which is a bit of a shame.
the general rule is Time on cycle plus PCT = Time off so for instance you ran you're cycle for 12 weeks, and you are running PCT for 4 weeks thats a total of 16weeks that you need you're body to rest and recover. though I always allow an extra 2+ weeks off for your body to gather itself, the less time you leave inbetween cycles the less effective the next cycle will be.

(this is an idea, an answer to your question not what I recommend) If you don't mind the bloat and you just want to get bigger and stronger I'd suggest taking Anadrol however this is quite liver toxic so you will need to take N2Guard with it and I would suggest Test Sustanon, this is going to give you some real great gains, will make you bigger than dbol and test e however you will have a little more water bloat which you need to be aware of. I would suggest running HCGenerate (pct and during) and Unleashed/ Post cycle as you are now for PCT..

However keep in mind that is the answer to your question though I would not recommend doing such a big cycle for your second cycle, if you can handle it maybe run Test Suspension, though this is everyday injections this is going to be a healthier option over running Anadrol and Test Sustanon, and still going to give you some amazing gains!

Thanks alot for a very good answer man! Its really nice that you have time to answer! :)
I have heard alot of negativ things about anadrol, its the only steriod I have ever heard people talk about there heart rythem sometimes fucks up and stuff like that. Iv also heard that its one of the strongest steroids to. Just correct me if im wrong!
Its not a problem for me to pin everyday! But I cant get my hand on suspension! I can get almost everything, but not this one! So hopefully you come with a new recommandation! :))

I will also get my hands on HCGenerate before next cycle!
Thanks alot again man! :)

OxyMoron Yah i can see where ur coming from regarding the gym and freeweights. My dilemma is that I'm a single father of a 2 year old and I have full custody so its hard for me to be able to put the commitment needed into a gym because by the time I get her home from daycare, fed, give her a bath and spend some time reading with her its her bedtime. After she goes to bed is when I do work on that bowflex. The reason I haven't opted to go with freeweights at home is only because I like to push up as much weight as possible in a 5x5 format and without a spotter I worry about safety. I'm also a big believer in rest also so when I say I go 7 days a week I mean that whatever days I'm not lifting I still do cardio but regardless I still do have to remind myself sometimes to ease up and give my body a break lol. Thanks for ur advice brother!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom