Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbies to steriod cycling, must read this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tripp you are the man! Whats the deal with Beastdrol and Katanadrol as far as their effectiveness and safety and are they good to stack together. Im not looking at this as a cycle right now but possibly one down the road. I've just been doing alot of homework on a variety of different steroids and these two seem to keep coming up with alot of positive feedback so i just thought id get ur input

Oh and also as far as the hcgenerate and unleashed go should i just run those post cycle only or some durring cycle also?

Thanks Tripp you are the man! Whats the deal with Beastdrol and Katanadrol as far as their effectiveness and safety and are they good to stack together. Im not looking at this as a cycle right now but possibly one down the road. I've just been doing alot of homework on a variety of different steroids and these two seem to keep coming up with alot of positive feedback so i just thought id get ur input

I've heard alot of people on here stack them and loved it. I plan on doing it as soon as I end my current cycle

Thank you and no Problem I am here to try and help those who are in need!
as far as Beast and Kdrol go I have had friends stack these and I can tell you the results were impressive!

Oh and also as far as the hcgenerate and unleashed go should i just run those post cycle only or some durring cycle also?

you should be fine to run them solely as a PCT, however there is no harm in running these through your cycle also. I would look at taking Vit C everyday whilst on cycle and during PCT also!

Awesome! Should I be considering this as a first cycle instead?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Awesome! Should I be considering this as a first cycle instead?

You should not be doing Beast/ Kdrol as a first cycle, that will be way too harsh on your body and you may not cope with the sudden change/ effects, definitely start on the Testosterone cycle only for a start

What kinda effects? I've been doing alot of reading around and have come across quite a few people that have had positive experiences doing beast as a first cycle. Not questioning u in the least bit so please dont take it that way i'm just trying to understand brother

What kinda effects? I've been doing alot of reading around and have come across quite a few people that have had positive experiences doing beast as a first cycle. Not questioning u in the least bit so please dont take it that way i'm just trying to understand brother

mate it comes down to what you want out of using AAS, as Beast and Katanadrol are going to make lean gains, some people don't like Beast because of the risk of sides for the little gains although they are very lean.
sides can be, but not limited to:
Headaches, lethargy, acne, aggresion, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels

Test is going to put some great mass on your body, may not be as lean however you are going to bulk up, get stronger and with alot less risk of sides. Test is a safer first cycle, any member with knowledge will tell you this!

Once again Trips thank u for the input a d advice. I promise u its not in vane. I'm just currently in my researching stage and I tend to ask alot of questions so I can try to understand better. I know it can come across as stubborn so I really do appreciate u taking the time to help expand my knowledge!

Great thread, Tripp. What would you reccommend for PCT for a newb going on Test-e 150x2 10 week cycle? I was thinking forma stanzol and HCGenerate. Is d-aspartic acid an option as well?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom