Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The newbies are coming the newbies are comming.

needtogetaas

Oneth by "I got gyno from my uninformed cycle" and twoth by " I started a dbol only cycle with out even thinking or learning about what I was doing"

Yes It true the newbies are coming. Do not shoot till you see the yellow in there eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well by looking at the forum tonight it looks like the push of newbs is finely here. Welcome to ef guys. We are all here to help you. So please take out advice. Many of us have been around a long time. Most of us have been in your shoes. So please understand that you should learn and do the right thing. Don't just walk away from the forum because we did not tell you what you wanted to hear.

There is about a 140% chance your buddy in the gym is a dumb ass and gave you some bad advice. There is a 90% chance most newbs will not take the good advice. Will it be you?

I noticed the same thing the last couple day's. The thing is they don't seem to want to do any research on their own, they just do what some douchebag told them to do.

Need a new guy sticky. lol

And please, for everyone's sake:

DO A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A THREAD!!!!
example: starting a thread titled- "Can you drink winny?"

The chances that someone here has been in a similar situation you may be in are very high. Read those posts and responses to help get you schooled up.

Go plat. But in the end I do not mind if you make a newb thread. Just so long as you take the advice from the good bro's. In one ear out the other and you might as well have not even asked in the first place.

Can I drink Winny?

I also have a friend who told me that i could rub Test on my arms and it would be asorbed as well as shooting,is this true?
Sorry for so many questions, but how many days should i train while on 2-3? Don't want to over train.

Can I drink Winny?

I also have a friend who told me that i could rub Test on my arms and it would be asorbed as well as shooting,is this true?
Sorry for so many questions, but how many days should i train while on 2-3? Don't want to over train.

What makes it even more funny is you look like a newb right now to lol. HI radar:biggrin:

lol...this should turn into a good thread

Top Bottom