Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbies Check This Out: ripped and strong on a "weak" cycle.

athlete03

This is just a post to let newbies know they can get great results from low to moderate doses and durations.

This was my second cycle. I only used 250mg Test Enanthate/Wk for 7 weeks and 50mg Winny ED for the last six weeks. I'm much stronger, up about 8 pounds, very shredded and vascular (first time I can see veins running through my abs constantly). Newbies be informed: you can still get great results off a light cycle with good diet and intense training.

Thats great - We should see more posts like this.

I'm tired of seein some 17year old wanting to do a truckload of gear for his first cycle.

My first cycle was 500 mg sust/week and 30 mg D-Bol ED. After I was through, I thought it was too much. The D-Bol made me sick and the sust gave me wicked fevers.

I wish I'd done a lighter cycle of different stuff. My next cycle is going to be 75mg Fina EOD, 25mg Proviron ED (starting in a couple of days).

athlete03 said:
This is just a post to let newbies know they can get great results from low to moderate doses and durations.

This was my second cycle. I only used 250mg Test Enanthate/Wk for 7 weeks and 50mg Winny ED for the last six weeks. I'm much stronger, up about 8 pounds, very shredded and vascular (first time I can see veins running through my abs constantly). Newbies be informed: you can still get great results off a light cycle with good diet and intense training.

Praise the LORD!!!

Maxx >>>>>

Good to hear. That's why my first cycle will only be 300mg deca for 10 weeks and I may add in the winny at 25mg or 50mg for weeks 6-10

Why enanth and not sust or prop...? Not criticising, just curious...

Thinking about something along these lines...

& by the way what were/are your stats?

My first cycle

I'm currently finishing up week 1 of my 16 week cycle of 2 dbols per week. Thats right, just 2 dbols a week.

That's the way old skool BB's did it back in the day.

I know I'm probably gonna be flamed big time posting this but fuck it.

I split my workout into 4 week intervals(4 phases). My diet has also been planned out to the T.

Supplements included in cycle
Glutamine weeks e/d
Multi-vitamin e/d
creatine weeks 1-8
Whey Protein e/d
Lots of water

I've been working naturally for 6 years( I'm 24) and built a solid base so far. I'm confident I will do well with this cycle.

Last edited:
dont kjnow about 2 dbols a week. their half life is 4 hours so your gettin a good 8 hours a week out of them... i would take ATLEAST 5 mg/ day an hour or two before lifting

either way.. post how it turns out.. im curious to know if that has any effect

Top Bottom