Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie w/ spare parts

manchester

Hey fellas! I did some house cleaning and this is my inventory:

About 2 ccs of Deca 300
About 2 ccs of Laurabolin 50
About 30 ccs of EQ 50
45 Clomid tabs 50mg
(I got sick/wisdow teeth on a few cycles awhile back so I have leftovers--dry socket is a bitch)

I'm 25 yrs old/6' 1"/210 lbs. I need a good stack with the gear I have available paired with some OTC supplements if you have any suggestions (having trouble finding legit gear). Oh...I've got thin hair but I've never really lost any. I wanted to keep what I have if possible. Thanks for knowing your shit guys--much luv.

manchester said:
Thanks...I guess I'll throw this shit away.

Don't throw it away...just get more. But if you're gonna throw it away, just package it up real nice, put my address on it, and throw it away in a mailbox.;)

You have maybe 2 weeks of deca , 3 weeks of eq and not even one week of Lbolan. Definately need more for any kind of a cycle.

Yeah don't throw it away. You could use the deca at a low dose to lubricate your joints considering thats all its good for anyways. Get some more eq and run it at 400-600mg/week and some test enth or sust.

Bulldog......you scavenger.
Yeah, I'm not going to throw it away. I think I can get something out of it. Hell, I put on 12 lbs. of muscle with just 25 cc of Norandren 50. I'm trying to get some Primobolan Depot and Deca but our friends down south aren't too quick to respond.

Top Bottom