Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Thinking about taking SARMS

Jesseg248

I am 22 years old. 5 ft 7 inches. 145 lbs now. Marine currently on deployment in japan. I should be home in about a month or so. I've never taken any sort of steroids. Or anything to supplement my physique besides protein. All I've ever done my whole life was calisthenics and weight lifting. When I got to japan I was 158 lbs. Had some body fat on me. Face was chubby. Had some tire action in the lower abs section. I was skinny fat basically. I then went off to a couple countries for about 3 months and trained. I was also working out while being at a caloric deficit. I want to say around 1600 to 1800 calories. I have lost fat. And sculpted my body more. Other marines have given me compliments and have noticed it as well. My face is skinny. Stomach is flat for the most part except the very lower abs. You can see my 4 upper abs now. I'm Getting cut. But now I want to add some size and also keep burning fat so I can have nice lower abs with the V cut, no more lower back fat you know, just lower fat all around. I've been taking carnivore protein for the past month. Feel pretty good. But I've been doing research on sarms. A friend of mine tried YK11 for about a month and he had great results. Everybody noticed. He recommended I look into YK11. From then on I've been doing my research. It seems to me I'm going with an S-4 and Ostarine combination. I don't want to get too big. Just some more lean size and to get rid of some more body fat. Just to look good shirtless. Marines don't make much money. I've been seeing you need to take it for 12 weeks for best results. Is this true? We don't make much money in the military. I need the best bang for my buck. I can drop cash on an 8 week no problem. I just need advice, Guidance. Im new to this. Ultimate goal in a couple years from now is 165 maybe 170 low body fat.

I've been doing calisthenics and weight lifting since I was a sophomore in high school btw. I was very athletic and lean for a high school kid. I stopped workin out as much because I started to work more. Never been a big guy but I want to add that size to be not so fragile looking. I'm lean ish again now. See some more veins. I can try and post a picture on here somehow once I figure this site out

If you also want to get rid of some fat, add to Ostarine with Andarine some Cardarine or SR9009. It will burn the fat, and will also give you a huge athletic boost in terms of endurance and recovery.

if those are the two you want to run:

S4 50mg a day
ostarine 25mg a day

LGD is a great mass builder though, you may want to consider swapping it in for ostarine. but ostarine will work fine too. you need to up your food man, you are very skinny at 145 pounds.. DIET is crucial

very simple and make sure you buy your shit from sarms1 so it is dosed properly

The single best SARM you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

If you want to use SARMS and your goal is fat loss, I would certainly include one of those 2 into your cycle lay out.

Why not do the triple stack?
The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine.
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

I would recommend this stack:

Weeks 1-8
LGD 10mg per day
Cardarine 20mg per day

PCT - a bottle of HCGenerate ES

That stack would definitely help out with adding some muscle and keeping you lean.

Top Bottom