Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie - tendon and joint pain issues

mitochondriaman

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey guys. I've hade surgery on my hip and knee. I have ongoing pain in my joints as well as one of my hip flexor tendons in my hip. During surgery it had to be removed and re-attached. I read a post about some new drugs from "QFS" that were supposed to be pretty good. Any clues as to what they are? Does anyone have any input about my situation. I want to do a cycle soon. thanks.

Hey guys. Any info would be much appreciated. I put this thread in yesterday. I thought there would have been some replies by now. I'm new at this - maybe this is normal to take so long.

QFS? I dunno too much about that. I take MSM, glucosamine and chondroitin for my shoulder and back. It works wonders and i feel a lot better pretty quickly.
And for the Hip Flexor, that thing is hard as hell to heal. I pulled mine seven months ago in a game of soccer. I still feel it today; rest it for at LEAST 2 months, otherwise ur gonna be in my shoes.

mitochondriaman said:
Hey guys. I've hade surgery on my hip and knee. I have ongoing pain in my joints as well as one of my hip flexor tendons in my hip. During surgery it had to be removed and re-attached. I read a post about some new drugs from "QFS" that were supposed to be pretty good. Any clues as to what they are? Does anyone have any input about my situation. I want to do a cycle soon. thanks.
From your picture, you look to be a serious bodybuilder. It must have occurred to you that your tendon pain is telling you something...telling you something very seriously....SLOW DOWN! If you are taking tes, your muscles will grow much more quickly than your tendon's strength can support, and you will stretch, tear, and, in general, damage the tendons that are slow to repair themselves. HIP JOINT PAIN? Do you sleep on your side? If so, sleep on your back to get rid of the weight on the joint during the night...helps greatly!
Knee damage! Stop with the knee bends with wieght, or sleds, or whatever! Let these joints repair themselves and then slowly come back up with your excercise...a lost or damaged joint may be with you the rest of your life...take it from me, I learned the hard way and will be forever limited in what I can do...all because I was in such a hurry to get "there".

goldwing110083 said:
From your picture, you look to be a serious bodybuilder. It must have occurred to you that your tendon pain is telling you something...telling you something very seriously....SLOW DOWN! If you are taking tes, your muscles will grow much more quickly than your tendon's strength can support, and you will stretch, tear, and, in general, damage the tendons that are slow to repair themselves. HIP JOINT PAIN? Do you sleep on your side? If so, sleep on your back to get rid of the weight on the joint during the night...helps greatly!
Knee damage! Stop with the knee bends with wieght, or sleds, or whatever! Let these joints repair themselves and then slowly come back up with your excercise...a lost or damaged joint may be with you the rest of your life...take it from me, I learned the hard way and will be forever limited in what I can do...all because I was in such a hurry to get "there".

ummm what pic?? you mean his avatar?? that is Arnold ha ha.

LOOK INTO PROLOTHEROPY ...

There has been some interesting information regarding Adequan/Arteparon for these type ailments. This medication is only approved for vet use in the US (Adequan), but is used on humans in Europe (Arteparon). Most report all symtoms to be completly gone after one course of this medication. Unlike most "western medicine", this particular med is developed to heal the injury, not mask the symtoms.

Top Bottom