Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie in search for answers

Diem

Hello to all,

I'm 24 years old and weigh about 190. I've been working out on and off for 6 years but have been in the gym consistently for about 12 weeks now. I am now about 22% body fat and would really like to be under 15%. I have been watching what i eat for about 6 weeks now. I have been doing a lot of research on gear and other stuff. I talked to a guy at the gym and he told me to try tren eod for 8 weeks to cut down. But after much research I'm not sure if thats the right way to go. He also said that it would be a tren only cycle. Currently all I take is Protein shakes and some Meltdown. I wanted to come here first because you guys are very knowledgable. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Diem

First thing to do my man, is get the tren out of your mind. Which sounds like what you were thinking anyhow. Definatley dont want tren for a first time. and especially tren alone. Probably not for a second or third cycle either.
I think you need a bullet proof diet before you use AAS. I think you would get alot more gratification from AAS if you cut the fat to where you want it naturally. Throw some lipo flame, and lipo stim in there along with some serious cardio and you will hit your 15% goal in NO TIME:cool: .
Diet is definatley the key though. 6-8 small meals a day and at least 1.5grams of protien per Lb of body weight.

The diet/food, and training forums here are kick ass too.

Not that I am trying to discourage you from AAS. But I think you would be alot happier using it at 15% then you would at 22%BF. Then when you do get ready to use AAS just hit a test only first cycle. You can certainly cut/bulk, or whatever you want to do with test. Its all in the diet.

Thanks for the prompt response.
Do you think lipo flame, and lipo stim are better than Meltdown? I just bought the meltdown.

no way only tren cycle and not for you!

you need first good diet+plenty cardio and then cycle!
good cycle for cutting for you is:

400mg primobolan depot a week 1-10
500mg propionate a week 1-10
clenbuterol+t3

if you got money..add hgh.
and dont forget pct! (clomids)

clenbuterol+t3

are you serious bro!?!?!?!? Add hgh? Add clen????

clenbuterol+t3

Boo! Too much shit for a first cycle. :artist: But +1 on the cardio and diet.

clenbuterol+t3

This is way too much junk for a first cycle. Clen and t3 for a self admitted newbie? HGH? C'mon bro. :confused::confused::confused:

Maybe you should step back and think a little before so casually and nonchalantly throwing out suggestions and names of DRUGS to cycle with. You never know, some guys might actually take this advice as gospel. Should you really be arbitrarily doling out advice about potentially dangerous drugs and stacks without even knowing the least little bit about the guy (high BP?)? Or apparently, not taking into consideration the potentially dangerous side-effects of these DRUGS? You're throwing them out there like you're passing out skittles or M&M's.:confused:

Oh, and clomid-only sucks for PCT.

Top Bottom