Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie questions, please give feedback

marklm725

whatsup all, i am 21 yrs old. 5'10 185. Just moved and have never taken any gear. I've hit a plateu, im at 10% bodyfat, and i just cant make any big gains. I am turning to the good stuff. I was wondering about the websites posted on this one, ie. www.legalsteroids.com . . . . . and the other ones advertised. I do not know anybody personally that takes the good stuff, so post back if there are any websites i can order from. Thanks!

-Mark

Bro you need to read the "what not to do" before you start posting sources. Put your hands up cause the blows are gona be coming atcha.

FknKnuckleHd said:
Bro you need to read the "what not to do" before you start posting sources. Put your hands up cause the blows are gona be coming atcha.

Actually, he didn't post a source; that link is for "snake oil" with names similar to common AAS. That site is a rippoff, Mark. There has been a post floating around recently regarding legal alternatives to steroids (if that's what you're looking for). Look for that post and start your research there.

Thats not a source post. They advertise and shit. A source post would be a website where you could buy direct or an email address. However you are asking for a source and thats a NO NO! If you hang around the boards long enough you will stumble on some good info!

Bro, you may want to go back and edit your thread just a little bit, people don't like it when guys post stuff like that..

Dont worry about editing you post, your a newbie, its all good. As someone said stay away from that site and pretty much any steroid site. There are some good ones but you need to go to BBuilding sites to figure it out.

Post yourt goals, diet, and training regimine then read and ask questions. EF is not a source board, so blatant questions about needing a source or asking about a source's web site is not allowed. There are books you can buy like "secrets of success". If you want faster info.

Other than that you will need a secure (encrypted) email. Set up a free secure email here at EF with your platinum EF membership. Take time to read and ask questions, and use your email for all source related questions. Do not order from www.anything and always ask Vets and Mods about any source you find BEFORE you order.

as you were.

Top Bottom