Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie post (Newbie's pay attention)

guitrole1

Well, I’m pretty much a newbie here that has been paying attention and I apologize if this gets long. But I want to introduce myself and thank all of you good bro’s for all of the info that you provide here. I’ve been reading everything that I can here for the last six months and have learned a lot! To prove it: You can drink winny and MASSIVEMONSTER used to be my daily entertainment. Btw, where is he??
I’m 6’3, 230, ~11-13%bf. I first came to this site thinking that I was ready to hop on a cycle of some “roids”, now every time I see someone type the word “roids”, I think, “Here we go again” lol. Well, after I started reading, I found that I know NOTHING. I did one cycle about 10 years ago in college where I played football. I can’t even remember the dosage, all I remember was sticking myself with those 18g sustanon preloads!!! …no pct by the way. Well, since I’ve been coming to this website, I’ve gotten my lifting and diet in check and found everything I possibly needed from this place. To all of you other newbies reading this, pay attention and learn from this website and be patient, you’ll be happy in the end.
I’m about to start a 12wk test e (Schering) @500mg/wk with a wk1-4 turanabol (bd) kickstart @ 40mg/day and adex @ .5mg day wk1-12 I will run pct with hcg, clomid, nolva and adex. I have tyler’s, milk thistle, multi, etc… to take as well. I think the most difficult part will be getting 3500-4000 clean cals in a day. One question I have is about the tbol, would you guys recommend staying with 40mg/day tbol or go w 50/day? Also, I’m really tempted to bump this to a 13-14wk cycle, but I think that 12 should do. My goals are to get as big and lean as my genetics will allow!

Again, thanks for all of the great info and I’ll let ya know how everything goes.

Oh yea... I'm 32.

guitrole1 said:
Well, I’m pretty much a newbie here that has been paying attention and I apologize if this gets long. But I want to introduce myself and thank all of you good bro’s for all of the info that you provide here. I’ve been reading everything that I can here for the last six months and have learned a lot! To prove it: You can drink winny and MASSIVEMONSTER used to be my daily entertainment. Btw, where is he??
I’m 6’3, 230, ~11-13%bf. I first came to this site thinking that I was ready to hop on a cycle of some “roids”, now every time I see someone type the word “roids”, I think, “Here we go again” lol. Well, after I started reading, I found that I know NOTHING. I did one cycle about 10 years ago in college where I played football. I can’t even remember the dosage, all I remember was sticking myself with those 18g sustanon preloads!!! …no pct by the way. Well, since I’ve been coming to this website, I’ve gotten my lifting and diet in check and found everything I possibly needed from this place. To all of you other newbies reading this, pay attention and learn from this website and be patient, you’ll be happy in the end.
I’m about to start a 12wk test e (Schering) @500mg/wk with a wk1-4 turanabol (bd) kickstart @ 40mg/day and adex @ .5mg day wk1-12 I will run pct with hcg, clomid, nolva and adex. I have tyler’s, milk thistle, multi, etc… to take as well. I think the most difficult part will be getting 3500-4000 clean cals in a day. One question I have is about the tbol, would you guys recommend staying with 40mg/day tbol or go w 50/day? Also, I’m really tempted to bump this to a 13-14wk cycle, but I think that 12 should do. My goals are to get as big and lean as my genetic will allow!

Again, thanks for all of the great info and I’ll let ya know how everything goes.

great post..welcome....my arch nemesis monster will rear his head again soon im sure.... :qt:

good newbie post bro. glad you have read and researched. im not sure about your tbol question, but bump for someone who does. good luck on your cycle

Because 40 and 50 are both within the recommended dosage just start at 40, you can always bump it up or start with 50 on your next cycle using it. Just cause someone says to go higher because it worked great for them doesn't mean it will for you. Let your body tell you the answer cause it's the only one that truly knows.

no problem, always willing to help where i can with someone whom did some research and isn't closed minded

This has been one of the better newbie intros, good job. :) As with whoever said it, I'd stick with 40mg and see how it works out for a couple weeks. If you're not happy after two weeks, bump it up and see how that treats you.

guitrole1 said:
I’m about to start a 12wk test e (Schering) @500mg/wk with a wk1-4 turanabol (bd) kickstart @ 40mg/day and adex @ .5mg day wk1-12 I will run pct with hcg, clomid, nolva and adex. I have tyler’s, milk thistle, multi, etc… to take as well. I think the most difficult part will be getting 3500-4000 clean cals in a day. One question I have is about the tbol, would you guys recommend staying with 40mg/day tbol or go w 50/day? Also, I’m really tempted to bump this to a 13-14wk cycle, but I think that 12 should do. My goals are to get as big and lean as my genetics will allow!

Oh yea... I'm 32.
Good researching bro,glad to have you,everything looks good just remenber you can always up the t-bol 40mg should be good.

guitrole1 said:

Oh yea... I'm 32.
Oh,and with Ass you should be able to past your genetic limit.

Top Bottom