Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Please Help!!

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

HELLO EVERYONE

I have bin training for 2 years now and i can't get any bigger ive tryed and tryed and im stuck at 200pounds so i fink its time to step up a level so if you guys could help me that will be great. i am going to take d-bol in tablet form
i have look up all about d-bol but there is just one thing im worrying about
that is (bitch tits) i no i can take novla to stop it, but do i need to take it when i am on d-bol or when i have finshed please could you help me thanks
russian bear

Read more about using steroids here. Do not use dbol only for your first cycle.

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
HELLO EVERYONE

I have bin training for 2 years now and i can't get any bigger ive tryed and tryed and im stuck at 200pounds so i fink its time to step up a level so if you guys could help me that will be great. i am going to take d-bol in tablet form
i have look up all about d-bol but there is just one thing im worrying about
that is (bitch tits) i no i can take novla to stop it, but do i need to take it when i am on d-bol or when i have finshed please could you help me thanks
russian bear

thers no way you have hit a plateau by only working out for 2 years. shut up and hit the weights and eat.

bmcadoo44 said:
thers no way you have hit a plateau by only working out for 2 years. shut up and hit the weights and eat.

not true, you can easily hit a plateau in even less than 2 years. maybe not if you know what you are doing, but it is very possible. that doesn't mean he cant pass it up naturally tho.

Just keep reading here at EF and within 3 months you will almost know everything you need to know about AAS and how to properly use it, safely and effectively.

like the other bros have said, dbol only is a horrible cycle, and first cycle. read up, be patient, and you will figure it out.

ok bmcadoo44 i train 6 days a week different muscle each day eat s.h.i.t loads of food im on protein shakes and creatine and lots af other stuff to like zma,no2,hmb-100 etc...is there anything i can take to bulk up more

Top Bottom