Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEWBIE: Need Help with CYCLE

googlepig

Ive had a touch of gyno with my 1st ever cycle (500mg sus, 30mg dbol)

I would like to try an 8 week deca/sus cycle with nolvadex included,

please advise.......................

screw the nolvadex and use arimidex

even better use aromasin.

If you have gyno now, forget about those choices of gear bro. They will flare that gyno back up in a heart beat. You might be alright with the Deca. Forget test or dbol though.

Try any combo of these

deca
Primo
Winny
Var
EQ

Wow, arimidex and aromasin are Soooooooooooo expensive. Think I will drop the sus. Pity though because i got quite attached to it in my last cycle.

Sick to death of looking up gyno remedies on net, guess im just gonna have to live with it. Damn.

Whats this shit about it calcifying ? and i dont feel any big lump under my nip, ive just got fat deposits that stick out a bit.

bro..
dont drop your plans.

just use 40mg nolvadex and 25mg proviron each day.

however, keep in mind that by eliminating estrogen you're also eliminating gains.

Mavy said:
Try any combo of these

deca
Primo
Winny
Var
EQ

Deca is evil fucking shit. Anything else on the list should work just fine. Maybe consider running a winstrol/eq cycle? Run the eq @600mg/week for 10 weeks & the winny @50mg/day from weeks 7-13. This cycle would have minimal sides and yield some high quality lean muscle.

be careful with the deca dick bro, why don't you go with one ester like test enathate bro, you can run nolva with it at 20mg bro or other option use femara (anastrozole) is strong but you can use it e3d bro. Most of the bros that run deca by itself get deca dick you can't get it up IMO. any other comments bros?????

Mr. Black said:
Deca is evil fucking shit.

I thought that deca didnt aromatize in low doses?

Damn, hope i get some more nolva soon i still got itchy nips.

How long after last inj of sus can i start another cycle ?

I cut my last cycle short, at 8 weeks.

Evil fucking shit as in it can you shut your natty test levels down worse than any other roid for a very long time. Some people report never completely recovering after doing a deca cycle. Do some more research.

Top Bottom