Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEWBIE: Need Help with CYCLE

a lot of users report gyno on deca. And if you are sensitive to prolactin/progesterone gyno then its a bitch to get rid of. Besides, deca didnt give me gyno per se, but it made my nipples puffy.

as far as time between cycles, I like "time on time off" the time you were on, you'll be off just to make sure you're fully recovered. Make sure to start your pct 3 weeks after your last injection bro otherwise you'll loose your gains.

jeb0177 said:
as far as time between cycles, I like "time on time off" QUOTE]

That is a bullshit theory. Time off is as long as it takes to get your levels to where they were pre-cycle as stated by a blood test. It took me over 6 months to properly recover from a deca cycle.

I haven't tried a deca cycle though, I like test though. When I did my cycle and finished my pct I waited 2 more weeks and went to get a blood work done and my testosterone levels were normal. I don't know why some people take so long to recover, maybe because everybody is diferent and besides deca was used to castrate balls. LOL IMO

Top Bottom