Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Introduction...

cross

New to this board .....technically, I'm not "Cross", but I am his wife and I've been lurking on this board for a couple of weeks. I am the "better half", LOL! I do all the research and development in the area of AAS because I want my husband to be BIG! Since I am at home and don't work outside the home (not that I don't WORK, mind you, I just don't work at a paycheck paying job) so he just doesn't have the time to sit on the computer like I do. Besides, I love it and I pass all information I find on to him.

Anyway, I've learned a LOT since I found this place and I've already made a couple of friends here SO....I just wanted to introduce myself and if any of you know how we women are.....I'll be throwing in my .02 every chance I get. Oh, and just think of me as "one of the guys". Most of my best friends are men!

C-ya,
P~~

Well,Well-i'll be the first----"WELCOME TO ELITE" .. RADAR

Super Halo Man said:
Newbie to newbie... Hello. :)

Welcome and any help I can lend ....Just ask!

Why, Thank You!

I love this place! All this talk of chicks, dicks, gf's w/chubby ankles and drug addicted police dogs is just too entertaining. Needless to say, I'll be sittin' here on the computer while my hubby is bustin' his ass at the gym!! Ha!

Thanks for the welcome :eek:)

Pam, aka VIPBabe

Top Bottom