Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie with his first cycle...

DeltaHGB

Hello there people, I am relatively new to this scene but I have read alot of posts so far in this forum and I think ive started to learn quite a bit about steroids. Im just planning my first cycle which I wont do yet, but will probably start in a month or two. I havent got any good sources and although I have tried to look for reliable local sources in real life, I have had no luck so most likely I am going to choose an online source, ask for references and hopefully check with more experienced users to verify they are good. A little bit about me, I am from the United Kingdom and I am 21 years old, and have been working out for 3/4 years.

According to what alot of people say, testosterone is a good base for a cycle, and since Im happy using injectables, I was thinking of using testosterone enanthate 200 or 250mg per week, either one or two injections per week splitting up the dose. I also understand that testosterone aromatises moderately, and so I want to take Clomid 100mg per day halfway through my cycle, and Nolvadex 10mg near the start of my cycle, increasing it to 20mg later on. Both clomid and nolva taken daily or every two days. I also understand that testosterone enthate will moderately shut down the HPTA, but I heard that clomid can help stimulate testosterone production by increasing GnRH and LH. I am quite young so I am not so concerned about DHT production as long as it isnt anything majorly high, which, with my dose I dont beleive is likely, but correct me if im wrong. I am not expecting too many other major likely side effects.

My plan is to to a 12 week cycle with at least 4 weeks PCT (most likely continuing a few extra weeks). For testosterone enanthate, I want to take 200 or 250mg every week for weeks 1 through 12 of the cycle. I want to take clomid 100mg week 9 to 12 and then decreasing that to 50mg on week 13 and 14, and 25mg on week 15 and then stop taking it. I want to take nolvadex on week 5 at 10mg per day, and increase that to 20mg per day on week 13. I want to continue that until week 16, and then continue with 10mg for a week or two, to conclude my PCT.

Overall, I will continue on a good diet with at least 200 grams of protein a day, 3500 calories a day, and eating healthy fats and low GI healthy carbohydrates such as oats. I suppliment my protein intake with Whey protein (100grams a day), raw eggs that are Lion Quality (45 grams a day) and chicken/tuna/turkey (50-90 grams a day) and often whole milk (usually one litre, sometimes one and half, approx 40 grams protein). Also, do realise I dont eat badly either, I make sure to eat alot of vegetables, nuts, fruits, chickpeas, lentils, brown rice, pittas and bread. I have the occaisonal potato/white rice, usually on an off day. I work out alot and lift weights at the gym and at home, as well as doing cardio and running on weekends, and to get to work since I live nearby. I do about 30 minutes of weight training about 4 or 5 times a week and cardio very often, almost every day. IVe been on this lifestyle for over 2 years except my protein intake wasnt that high a year ago until I realised the importance of it. I am currently 12.5 stone (175 pounds) and 5"11, and my muscle seems to take its time but I am always quick to put on fat. I dont know if its my metabolism but I seem to be quite resistant to putting on muscle and have to fight my body to do get even a little. Im not sure what my body fat % is but I would estimate it at 20%-22%, a bit of fat on tummy, but am skinny on the arms and upper body/torso, my legs are larger but also have fat on my thighs and a bit of muscle.

Anyway, I have planned out my cycle on paper, and I would just like to hear comments from you guys who have done this stuff alot. I didnt want it to be too complex so I kept it simple. Id like to know if people think Clomid+Nolva works well together, and while im prepared to put alot of effort in and get even more weight training in, id like to know what kind of gains 250mg test enanthate can get me in my 12 week cycle. Im hoping for fat loss and weight gain, but gaining muscle is more of a priority, so I dont intend to cut in this cycle. If i could get and keep 15 pounds of muscle id be very happy...

DeltaHGB said:
Hello there people, I am relatively new to this scene but I have read alot of posts so far in this forum and I think ive started to learn quite a bit about steroids. Im just planning my first cycle which I wont do yet, but will probably start in a month or two. I havent got any good sources and although I have tried to look for reliable local sources in real life, I have had no luck so most likely I am going to choose an online source, ask for references and hopefully check with more experienced users to verify they are good. A little bit about me, I am from the United Kingdom and I am 21 years old, and have been working out for 3/4 years.

According to what alot of people say, testosterone is a good base for a cycle, and since Im happy using injectables, I was thinking of using testosterone enanthate 200 or 250mg per week, either one or two injections per week splitting up the dose. I also understand that testosterone aromatises moderately, and so I want to take Clomid 100mg per day halfway through my cycle, and Nolvadex 10mg near the start of my cycle, increasing it to 20mg later on. Both clomid and nolva taken daily or every two days. I also understand that testosterone enthate will moderately shut down the HPTA, but I heard that clomid can help stimulate testosterone production by increasing GnRH and LH. I am quite young so I am not so concerned about DHT production as long as it isnt anything majorly high, which, with my dose I dont beleive is likely, but correct me if im wrong. I am not expecting too many other major likely side effects.

My plan is to to a 12 week cycle with at least 4 weeks PCT (most likely continuing a few extra weeks). For testosterone enanthate, I want to take 200 or 250mg every week for weeks 1 through 12 of the cycle. I want to take clomid 100mg week 9 to 12 and then decreasing that to 50mg on week 13 and 14, and 25mg on week 15 and then stop taking it. I want to take nolvadex on week 5 at 10mg per day, and increase that to 20mg per day on week 13. I want to continue that until week 16, and then continue with 10mg for a week or two, to conclude my PCT.

Overall, I will continue on a good diet with at least 200 grams of protein a day, 3500 calories a day, and eating healthy fats and low GI healthy carbohydrates such as oats. I suppliment my protein intake with Whey protein (100grams a day), raw eggs that are Lion Quality (45 grams a day) and chicken/tuna/turkey (50-90 grams a day) and often whole milk (usually one litre, sometimes one and half, approx 40 grams protein). Also, do realise I dont eat badly either, I make sure to eat alot of vegetables, nuts, fruits, chickpeas, lentils, brown rice, pittas and bread. I have the occaisonal potato/white rice, usually on an off day. I work out alot and lift weights at the gym and at home, as well as doing cardio and running on weekends, and to get to work since I live nearby. I do about 30 minutes of weight training about 4 or 5 times a week and cardio very often, almost every day. IVe been on this lifestyle for over 2 years except my protein intake wasnt that high a year ago until I realised the importance of it. I am currently 12.5 stone (175 pounds) and 5"11, and my muscle seems to take its time but I am always quick to put on fat. I dont know if its my metabolism but I seem to be quite resistant to putting on muscle and have to fight my body to do get even a little. Im not sure what my body fat % is but I would estimate it at 20%-22%, a bit of fat on tummy, but am skinny on the arms and upper body/torso, my legs are larger but also have fat on my thighs and a bit of muscle.

Anyway, I have planned out my cycle on paper, and I would just like to hear comments from you guys who have done this stuff alot. I didnt want it to be too complex so I kept it simple. Id like to know if people think Clomid+Nolva works well together, and while im prepared to put alot of effort in and get even more weight training in, id like to know what kind of gains 250mg test enanthate can get me in my 12 week cycle. Im hoping for fat loss and weight gain, but gaining muscle is more of a priority, so I dont intend to cut in this cycle. If i could get and keep 15 pounds of muscle id be very happy...

not a bad first post...should not talk so much about getting a source on your first post though bro.

welcome bro, get your BF checked, 20-22% is a little too high to start aas. test e or c is a good starting compound but limit it to 10 weeks just to make things easier. 250mg a week is a good starting dose IMO, more is not always better. dont bother running clomid thru your cycle, use it in you PCT at 50mg ED for 20-30 days. nolva is good to have on hand but you might wanna think about a AI also.. eat clean and lift hard.

Test E 500mg/wk 8wks, anti-e(aromasin/arimidex), nolva on-hand for gyno, HCG after last shot 10days/500iu,wait 3 days and start clomid at 50mg/day night time 21-28days.. basic first cycle .

PCT u pay for ur gains .. clomid makes u like a woman on PMS, very depressed, and some see tracers.

you learn from your mistakes and experiences .. everyones diff.. good luck .

think an AI is necessary for a 250mg/week test e cycle?
i plan to run the same thing (10week) except with a little dbol to kick

TM248 said:
think an AI is necessary for a 250mg/week test e cycle?
i plan to run the same thing (10week) except with a little dbol to kick

More than likely not. You may to throw a natty anti e supp in there for good measure.

Clomid can be nasty if you don't react well to it. A-dex is better, but again...250mgs? Shouldn't be a prob.

Top Bottom