Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Here! Need help! What type of roids should i take?

May I suggest the standard peanut butter and jelly cycle for your first. 200mg of test enanthate and 200mg of deca a week for 12 weeks. It will make you grow like a weed and make sure your training and DIET are on point. Sorry I can't tell you about PCT because I went "on" 4years ago and never came off.

lol....

hey guys...I'm a kid n I been working out for almost 2 years now..I'm considering the usage of Steriods..thinkin of starting with Dbol alone cycle..My stats:
Height:6 Feet
Weight: 80Kgs
BF:10%

Can u guys plzz help me with wat dosage to start with? do i need any PCT after the cycle?wat kind? how much calories shoud I be taking in durin the cycle and after??What other facts that i need to be aware of?

Thanks

hey guys...I'm a kid n I been working out for almost 2 years now..I'm considering the usage of Steriods..thinkin of starting with Dbol alone cycle..My stats:

Can u guys plzz help me with wat dosage to start with? do i need any PCT after the cycle?wat kind? how much calories shoud I be taking in durin the cycle and after??What other facts that i need to be aware of?

Thanks

Your going to have to make your own thread. Someone will help you

Thanks

Eat a lot more food, workout a little less. Focus on progression in the major compound lifts. Read the weight lifting and diet forums. You can gain a LOT more naturally still. Save the steroids for when you've peaked in your natural gains.

Top Bottom