Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie got some andro - need advice - 200mg of andro daily too much??

hypyrsyr

Hi all - I've been lifting weights on and off for the last 15 years... I recently lost a lot of fat (went from 300 to 240) and I would like to lose another 40lbs and put on some more muscle...

I plan on spending the next 3 months working out like a fiend to be in good shape for the summer... this being said, with all the media attention surrounding andro I figured that there had to be something to it so I ran out to GNC and bought some...

Of course, I am terrified about the horror stories of baldness, bitch tits, acne, impotence etc. etc. etc. - however, I am a firm believer that things that are bad for you can be used advantageously in moderation...

This is the cycle I was planning on doing... I'd greatly appreciate opinions from those more knowledgeable as to whether this would be considered "safe":

- Andro Nitrate fuel .. consists of:

100mg 4-androstendiol
1-androstendiol
17-hydroxyandrost

- Andro fuel... consists of:

100mg androstenedione
400mg yohimbe

I was going to take one pill of each blend once a day... so 200mg of andro complex daily plus 400mg of yohimbe... I was going to do this for 4 weeks, then take 4 weeks off, and then use again for another 4 weeks (and that's it as I don't plan on buying anymore)... I was also going to take creatine.

Is this considered too much andro? I was hoping that this amount for a short term period (4 weeks) would be considered safe? Is it ok to take creatine while on andro? Would it be beneficial to take propecia to offset the increased DHT levels? And are there any other supplements I should stack, like ZMA?

Thanks a lot!

the one thing most people don't understand is that these prohormones have half-lives of < 8 hours. So if you only take one dose a day, your horomone levels will fluctuate which has a direct correlation to side-effects (gyno, acne, hairloss, etc.).

So I think you should start out w/ 2 doses a day (8 hours apart)...after a week or so, bump it up to 3 doses a day (6-7 hours apart). Get enough so you can run this stuff for at least 6 wks. You should also look into a product called 6-OXO to use at the very end and once your andro is out..

napolean22 -

Thanks for the advice... yes, I was going to take 2 doses a day - 1 200mg pill before my workout and one right after... your suggestion sounds good - I will space them out more... 1 before my workout and the other before bed maybe.

I was going to take the Andro nitrate pill with the 3 different andro formulas before and the other pill with just yohimbe and androstenedione afterwards... does this really matter?

Doesn't sound like andro is very popular around here... do most people on this board think it is a waste of time? Has anyone had any success with the andro/yohimbe combo?

LOOK INTO ANAVAR!!!! from what i understand and my own experience no sides with var. andro seems to have more sides from my readings....when it was real popular during the mid-late 90's i did andro.....i didnt notice any gains.....creatine will help with strength, but bloat may be a prob fpr you unless diet is real good! good luck!

hypyrsyr said:
Doesn't sound like andro is very popular around here... do most people on this board think it is a waste of time? Has anyone had any success with the andro/yohimbe combo?

There is a supplement board. Give that a shot. You may have better luck.

:)

The gains made on prohormones do NOT outweight the sides you'll get from them. But if you really wanna go that route, don't go with andro. 1-test stacked with 4-ad would be a lot better.

Top Bottom