Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie and gastric bypass

No, not you.

I do think it's an easy way out. All those things you listed that are off limits, yo ucan't have because they will cause medical problems after the procedure. After the procedure you don't know more about proper diet, proper intake, nothing. You have to be taught that in classes and in meeting with doctors. Why not do that before the sugery? I could understand if your weight is a physical disability. Let us say you weigh 900lbs and are bed ridden. I could understand someone like that getting sugery. But, IMO in this case is was cosmetic. Nothing that couldn't be fixed with a nutrition, weight management and excercise. I lost 100 lbs in 1 year with NO sugery. So yea I do think it's an easy way out. I don't think it's painless. But, nothin worth while ever is.

No, not you.

I do think it's an easy way out. All those things you listed that are off limits, yo ucan't have because they will cause medical problems after the procedure. After the procedure you don't know more about proper diet, proper intake, nothing. You have to be taught that in classes and in meeting with doctors. Why not do that before the sugery? I could understand if your weight is a physical disability. Let us say you weigh 900lbs and are bed ridden. I could understand someone like that getting sugery. But, IMO in this case is was cosmetic. Nothing that couldn't be fixed with a nutrition, weight management and excercise. I lost 100 lbs in 1 year with NO sugery. So yea I do think it's an easy way out. I don't think it's painless. But, nothin worth while ever is.

I agree. my wife is down 110 lbs. had the thought of gastric bypass crossed her mind, of course, but she got serious watched what she ate and stayed within a certain calorie range. now that she's weight training with me she is getting pretty muscular, and ripped. I don't think she could have done that if she opted for surgrey. I still think gastric bypass is an easy way out. it takes the disapline out of dieting. with bodybuilding, you need that disapline. imagine if the pro's couldn't diet down before a show? bodybuilding would not exsist as we know it.

I don't think less of the people who do it, but forget bodybuilding. you pretty much thru that option out the window.thats a shame, but its your decision.

No, not you.

lol

No, not you.

The Gastric Bypass is designed for Morbidly Obese. A BMI of 40 or above and co morbidities. A minimum of 100 lbs over weight. I met the criteria at just under 300 lbs. A person of 900 would more than likely not survive the surgery.

How many CLEAN calories can you get a day now? Just curious
my guess would be 3k and that's stuffing it in hua?

Top Bottom