Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie first cycle

ikaikaloha

Looking for advice: 36, M, 5'-9", 184, 15% bf, lifting for about 7 years, looking to gain mass and strength. Choos between a 10 week cycle cycle #1: QV 200 (test cyp.) 2x a week, EQ 200 1x a week with l-dex .5 EOD throughout, have nolvadex for signs of gyno and for post cycle, also have 2500iu's (divided for equal dosages over a two week period) for during cycle and another 2500iu's for post cycle. or cycle #2:(QV 200 1x a week, EQ 200 2x a week and all the same other gear for during and post cycle as cycle #1. I guess the major difference for my first cycle would be to either go with more test (400/200)or more EQ(400/200). Any deletions or additions please advise.

I like the second cylce EQ 400 and test 200 only because 200mg of EQ won't do to much for you. Honestly though 400mg of just the test makes a great first cycle. I would do that and drop the EQ!

Good Luck

the first would yeild more mass/strength with a good diet. Only problem about that is 200mg eq each week is too low. get more $$$ buy another bottle of eq and run it at 400mg.

Agreed Bikefox.... Drop the EQ and run the Test for 8-10 weeks at 400mg... for a first cycle, you will see some awesome gains with a good diet.

I agree with running the Eq at 400mg/week if not at 600mg/week. You also need to run the test at a minimum of 500mg/week. When running test, think of it like this. 250mg is about what the body produces a week. Once you shut you natural levels down 250mg/week will be about the same as your body produces. Therefore, you need at least 500mg/week so you can work off of the additional 250mg/week that you will be supplementing. I prefer to use 750mg/week myself. 500mg just was not enough for me.

Originally posted by Latamier
250mg is about what the body produces a week.
250mg a week? think that is a little high.
healthy male in his 20's produces 7 to 10 mg a day. so 400mg test is a good choice.

Last edited:
Just run the test @ 500mg/week. Next cycle run 500mg test/week and add in 400mg eq/week.

Top Bottom