Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Cycle Help

diggabyte

Allright Guys...need a little help.

I am starting a cycle of Denkall T400 @ 1cc/week for 10 weeks .
I am about 5'-7", 145lbs, and 5-6%bf

What I need to know is this:
-Is this too much for a newbie?
-should I stagger... 1cc for a few weeks, then 1.5 or 2, then back to 1cc?
-What about clomid? I should start 3 weeks after the cylce ends right?
-How much clomid should I take and for how long?
-What kind of supplements should I be taking? (protein for sure, but any help on grams/day?)
-What kind of gains am I looking at getting, and how much of that will I lose once the cycle stops?
-working out 5 days/week ok or should I do every day, every other day, etc?
-any additional help would be greatly aprreciated, I know newbies aren't too liked but remember, you were all once newbies too.... :)

Thaks Guys.

diggabyte:fro:

what you have down is fine for a newbie...i think you should throw in 300mg/wk of deca or eq though. start clomid 2 weeks after your last shot of t-400. imo a good clomid dose is 100mg/ed week 1 and 50mg/ed week 2 and 3. you should get about 300grams of protein a day. 5 days a week of training is good. i love newbies!!! they always have easy questions.

thanks for the info.

I don't have deca or eq (eq = equipoise, right?) to throw into the mix. How will just the t400 work? Any guess on gains? On losses?
I am hoping for at least 10-15lbs gain over the cylce period...can I acheive this, or should I try to get deca or eq too?

thanks
diggabyte:)

also--

can i spot inject w/t400 in small doses? I know the pain is immense, my ass is dying right now. Is this a bad idea for pecs or bi's?

You should do alright with only the T400. Using it for spot injections however would be a bad idea. There is no way for anyone to estimate how much you'll gain from a cycle.

lets try and be constructive..this site gets more sarcastic everyday..not that i'm innocent on this haha. but yea some newbies might take some offhand comment seriously and hurt themselves pretty bad. As for the t-400? whats your training history?

diggabyte said:
thanks for the info.

I don't have deca or eq (eq = equipoise, right?) to throw into the mix. How will just the t400 work? Any guess on gains? On losses?
I am hoping for at least 10-15lbs gain over the cylce period...can I acheive this, or should I try to get deca or eq too?

thanks
diggabyte:)

I gained 27# off 250mg of sust my first cycle. You will grow fine. 200mg of deca would help but you will be fine!

Peace

Top Bottom