Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie cycle

punisher82

Hey bro's I was wondering how a cycle of sustanon at 500mg a week sounds, with clomid for post cycle threpy and how much novl. should i take to combat gyno..

my fault i'm 5'6/170/21years old/13% bf/ and I have been training for 2 years now. My main goal right now is to add some quality muscle.

punisher82 said:
my fault i'm 5'6/170/21years old/13% bf/ and I have been training for 2 years now. My main goal right now is to add some quality muscle.

You know its sad at 21 that you can't train balls to the wall all out along with a good diet,and been 2 yrs training and still can't put on any muscle..totally sad...kids now days want everything handed to them -the easy way.......sorry to have to slap you with a reality check...its been a shitty weekend,and RADAR is in a foul,foul mood!!!!: you're young enough with plenty of natural test in your system not to do it....but thats life!

RADAR:mad:

Sounds pretty good to me. I would hold off on the nolva till you feel the need to take it. Otherwise this should be great. Maybe even add some dbol to the beginning at 20-30mg/day. That would make it even better.

Top Bottom