Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Anavar question

I'm doing a 6 week anavar only cycle to lose body fat. My first 2 weeks I did 40mg per day. Now I am trying to decide if I should up it to 50 or 60mg per day. Any thoughts? Would 50 work well with less side effects than 60? I hear that anavar really shines at higher doses.

not sure why you would run an oral only cycle but oh well, not going to try to understand... 60 is the max i would go... its fine to bump it if you want to... there's no need whatsoever to go higher than that though

I'm doing a 6 week anavar only cycle to lose body fat. My first 2 weeks I did 40mg per day. Now I am trying to decide if I should up it to 50 or 60mg per day. Any thoughts? Would 50 work well with less side effects than 60? I hear that anavar really shines at higher doses.

Knowing nothing about you...

It's a pretty lackluster drug so it wont make much difference either way

Steroids don't burn fat, and unless you're a woman, solo Anavar is going to be kind of a letdown after PCT.

Top Bottom