Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie and Anavar ( libido problems)

jon1023

Hey everyone, was referred to this site by one of my friends. First off let me say im 24 years old and i had never really taking anything for the gym. I started taking anavar about 2 months ago for 4 weeks only at 50mg ED. Everything was fine for 2 weeks then i started to notice libido issues, i continued the 2 weeks i had left and stopped. Being a noob and a rookie i had not done my own research about PCT and i never did one. My friend told me at such a low dose for a short time that i would be just fine. I know i made a mistake and probably wasted my money and effort at the gym during the usage of the anavar. Ive been off the anavar for about 7 weeks now and i do get erections (but i would say about 70% of what i normally am and its harder to maintain the erections) i have a sex drive its just taking way more work than before. During these 7 weeks ive taking trib, horny goat weed with maca, and currently using Intimidate SRT to try to help me recover a little but they arent really working is i wanted. So is it to late to start a PCT ? What can i take now to help me recover the libido and sex drive ? ( a few people have told me to take HC Generate) Thanks in advance guys for your time.

Top Bottom