Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie about to do first cycle

BlkFord281

ok, im sure im going to be told how stupid i am and so on but any useful info would be of great use...ive been lifting for about 7 months now with pretty good gains (started 118lbs) now im about 135lbs and 5'5", im sure i should keep working out natural for a while but of course everyone is impatient so here is the plan

10 wks
300mg deca 1/2 cc monday, 1/2 thurs
500mg test 1 cc monday, 1 cc thurs
creatine throughout
amino fuel 2000 throughout
on whey protein + tons of eating
milk thistle ?mg throughout/after
clomid pct

ive already talked to a few experienced people about what theyve done and recommended just thought i would ask some more experts here what they thought...thanks

1000 MG/wk of test is a BIT excessive for your first cycle bro.

Try 300mg/wk Deca and 500mg/wk Test.
This was my first and if you eat & train right you'll see HUGE gains.

Last edited:
Yep 500mg of test would do it alone, but 300 of deca, and 500 test, eat right, train like an animal, and you'll grow like crazy!

First off are those the totals i.e. 500mg of test per week and 300mg of deca per week? actually it doesnt matter this is not a very good first cycle and i dont think your ready after only 7 months in the gym..if your making gains naturally great keep doing what youre doing..first cycle should be test only..the reason why yours isnt a good choice is because you will not be able to decipher how your body reacts to each chemical individually..lets say you gain 30lbs was it more the deca or test..how bout if you get bad sides such as gyno well is it from estrogen or prolactin? see what im saying?

I agree with wnt2bbeast. I would even take it further... I grew like a weed on 250mg's of test a week at 200lbs. I also worked out and dieted properly for many years before touching the stuff. I personaly at 240lbs use about that much now and still grow great. I have always been one to use lesser amounts.
Also keep in mind if you hit the amount you are talking about everyone in your life, at the gym and at work are going to know you are on the stuff. It can cause so issues!

wnt2bBeast said:
i dont think your ready after only 7 months in the gym.

He's right, you're wasting your "natural" potential by doing AAS so early.

Why in such a rush to grow?

You've got the rest of your life to get freaky.....

:chomp:

7 months training, youve put on 17 pounds. and you want to get on the gear already? People say using gear is cheating (i dont think it is) but if you went on it, THAT would be cheating. Give it 2 years training with good diet (progressivly taking on more and more cals the heavier you get) and you should have put on another 30 pounds. Then youll have a good base to build on with gear. I dont think your body will be ready for that sort of punishment yet!
If you do decide to cycle now, do a light one to start, because i expect youre nowhere near your genetic limit so you'll put on size using half of what you were planning.
Like slat1 said people will notice if you blow up too much all of a sudden!
Theres only so much " its just hard work and tuna sandwiches" that people will believe.

Top Bottom