Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im 5ft 10 just started training and im 15st 3plb 23 year old and need to get fit n muscular already have a good body bt really wnt to get big

Welcome! whats your training history and diet like????

RADAR

my diet needs improvements iv only just started training so i havent got much history bt im quiete a strong lad through the job i do bt any imformation i get of us i will work hard to acheive

my diet needs improvements iv only just started training so i havent got much history bt im quiete a strong lad through the job i do bt any imformation i get of us i will work hard to acheive

You just started training? steroids is not for you, Rome wasn't built in a day, i spent over 24 yrs paying my dues before even touching anything.Build a good foundation,because right now all you have are toothpicks.

RADAR

one of the problems being you will rip and tear your tendons and muscles from bone and cartalige because you will get to strong and your body wont be seasoned....
thats just one of the things that will happen...

Top Bottom