Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie! Tried the Search but came up empty. What should be my first cycle?

'89-LX-5.0

Ok guys, this is my first post, and hopefully it will be a post that is worth replying to.
My friend and I are both 18. We chose to do this together to be safer and to have "needle buddies". I am 150 lbs and 5'9". He is a little heavier but nowhere near as strong as me. I am going up about 5-10 lbs on my bench a week. I know that is really good but honestly the bench is the only place i am seeing good gains. I work hard, working all major muscles. I spend about an hour and a half 3 days a week of quality workout time.
What is the best first cycle that i could take. I want to get up to about 160lbs. I'm in baseball right now so that might come into play. I want to get maybe a 12 week cycle and split it with him and split the price. So 6 weeks for me and 6 for him.
What should i get? Thanks!!! GREAT SITE!!!
Thanks,
Chris

What should you get? Food. And lots of it. I doubt anyone here will suggest a cycle for you at 18yrs old. Stick around and learn how to eat & train and make natural gains before considering anything else.

Dude do some research YOUR 18! Doing juice at your age is just plain stupid! You can close our growth plates and stunt your growth for good! You should only start juicing when you have already gotten as big and as strong as possible naturaly. Wait until your about 21 or 22 your body will thank you. And if your gonna juice anyways the only safe drug u can take at your age is ANAVAR do some research on it, I hope your rich LOL

is there not one drug that I could take in very small dosage that will give me small gains and safer than all the others. Yea, i am a dumbass with this stuff. I just figured that there might be something that i could take at this young of an age and be farely safe if i took a very small dosage.

'89-LX-5.0 said:
is there not one drug that I could take in very small dosage that will give me small gains and safer than all the others. Yea, i am a dumbass with this stuff. I just figured that there might be something that i could take at this young of an age and be farely safe if i took a very small dosage.

No. You will do better learning to do everything right and getting there naturally first.

Still growing is right.

Also why do you need gas if your bench is going up 5-10 lbs/wk?

Ok, i got the idea that it is a bad idea at my age. Krazylad suggested Anavar, and i did a little research and i believe i found that Anavar does not effect your natural test production. Is this true? So does that make it safe? Im not argueing with any of you, because i probably will wait, but my other friend is whiskey bent and hell bound on it.
So how is anavar?
thanks for the quick replies.

Anavar DOES affect your natural test production. You need to up your cals to about 5,000. That will make you grow.

I can see you have no idea how to properly cycle anabolic steroids. You cant just split a 12 week cycle. It does not work that way at all.

yea u dont go out and buy a 12 week cycle thats not how it works. besides if you;re growing that well already then its def not time to be gassing up. wait until ur gains calm down then get some gear. I have a very serious question for you also..............Do you know what clomid is????

Top Bottom