Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newb Stacking Advice

Tsanford

I have been working out for about 5 years now off and on, always disappointed with the results. The longest period was 8 months of 6 days a week following the arnie bible. Every time that I try to gain size and muscle it seems that I fail. I always get cut, but can't seem to add on the weight, even with taking protein supplements etc.

My current stats are
22 years old
152 lbs
5'11"

I have always been tall and skinny, and my metabolism is very high. The most I have ever weighed was 165, but still skinny.

I have decided to get another gym membership and try to get some real gains. I was thinking about starting with oral dbol, but need some help on what to stack it with. If dbol isn't right for me, then can you recommend something better.

6 days a week is too much for you.

But the main factor that matters is the food you are intaking. You don't grow at the gym, you grow at the table and while sleeping. Food and rest is what builds you.

How many calories were/are you intaking daily? How many grams of protein/fat/carbs are you eating per day?

No supplement or steroid is going to do anything for you unless you know how to eat properly, and how to train properly. There is much information to be accessed on this site. Ask questions. I, and many others will happily answer them and give as much assistance as we can.

I have been working out for about 5 years now off and on, always disappointed with the results. The longest period was 8 months of 6 days a week following the arnie bible. Every time that I try to gain size and muscle it seems that I fail. I always get cut, but can't seem to add on the weight, even with taking protein supplements etc.

My current stats are
22 years old
152 lbs
5'11"

I have always been tall and skinny, and my metabolism is very high. The most I have ever weighed was 165, but still skinny.

I have decided to get another gym membership and try to get some real gains. I was thinking about starting with oral dbol, but need some help on what to stack it with. If dbol isn't right for me, then can you recommend something better.

I don't know much about aas, but I do know nutrition. It's the carbs your missing bro. Were in the same boat. I'm a harrrd gainer. So now I eat one cup of cooked brown rice and 5oz of chicken breast every 2 hours. Im stuck at 168 because I burn so many Cals a t work, but that will help you gain weight and keep you somewhat lean. brown rice, oats, yams, that's the shit you wanna eat.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

You need FOOD my friend! Trust me, I love aas. But nothing can give you what a good diet plan will. Nothing!

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I don't know much about aas, but I do know nutrition. It's the carbs your missing bro. Were in the same boat. I'm a harrrd gainer. So now I eat one cup of cooked brown rice and 5oz of chicken breast every 2 hours. Im stuck at 168 because I burn so many Cals a t work, but that will help you gain weight and keep you somewhat lean. brown rice, oats, yams, that's the shit you wanna eat.

It's not just carbs. Carbs will give energy, sure, and allow you to put on some weight, but what kind of weight are you trying to put on?

Higher fats will actually fuel the body more effectively, and allow for the creation of a better muscle building environment. People have become so caught in carbs, they have forgotten how important healthy fats are.

It's not just carbs. Carbs will give energy, sure, and allow you to put on some weight, but what kind of weight are you trying to put on?

Higher fats will actually fuel the body more effectively, and allow for the creation of a better muscle building environment. People have become so caught in carbs, they have forgotten how important healthy fats are.

Healthy fats just give you extra cals, Yeah I agree they are super important just so you don't eat too clean. But you r main source of cala needs to be clean carbs if your trying to gain weight

fuck guys, its pretty clear that he just needs help in his all around diet... its a combination of everything he's not getting... its not just carbs or just healthy fats, its FUCKING EVERYTHING...

the problem is that he's just not getting enough calories period... fucking 5'11" at 152 is going to look anorexic... i don't want to hear about high metabolism, blah blah blah... THAT IS THE WORST EXCUSE.... sit down and actually count the total amount of calories you are taking in on a given day and i bet you will be shocked at how low the intake actually is... at this point, you should be taking in at least 4000 calories a day... you said you can't gain weight, even with protein supplements... fuck bro, you need a hell of a lot more than protein supplements... the one supplement you may try to help you out is n2bulk... otherwise my friend, your diet needs fixed big time...

the LAST THING you need right now is any steroids or any cycle... you are way too undersized for that and you are just far from being anywhere near ready for one... your too young, your far too underweight, your not training right, etc...

Just buy some engorge and eat as much brown rice, evoo, chicken breast and green beans as you can every two hours Lol. Guarantee you you'll gain weight

def. needs diet but glad somebody brings out the essentials in the fat department i'm not the only one that sees the essentials in the fat department eat brown rice, yams, oatmeal, almost any form or nut (almonds, peanuts) peanut butter, along with lots of red meats and fish and like they say u want to eat every 2-3 hours

def. needs diet but glad somebody brings out the essentials in the fat department i'm not the only one that sees the essentials in the fat department eat brown rice, yams, oatmeal, almost any form or nut (almonds, peanuts) peanut butter, along with lots of red meats and fish and like they say u want to eat every 2-3 hours

Yup. The fats have helped me build more lean muscle, since I upped their content in my macros, than anything else. All around, I eat clean, but since I did that, I have more energy and I am putting on weight at about 1/2lb per week, and my bf % is staying relatively the same.

Calculating your daily caloric surplus or deficit is the path to gain and loss. Guessing will not avail you success.

I go by the formula:
40% protein
30% fat
30% carbs

My daily caloric goal is 4,000.
Protein per gram is 4 calories.
Fat is 9 calories/gram.
Carbs are 4 cal/gram.

You can do the math.

For the longest time, I had the days at 20%, but had trouble gaining with just high carbs. Once I balanced the equation more, it became, well, better balanced lol.

I am actually thinking of lowering protein by 10% and throwing 5% more on each of the other two for a bit, cuz I feel once I start cutting slowly after thanksgiving for a show, that the shock of flipping the protein into ultra high gear and dropping the other two will yield better results after having protein outweighed in the formula. Of this I am not sure yet though. I'm still researching. Always learning my body.

Top Bottom