Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Year winny 7 week cycle followed by break then 4 month long cycle....

Mike P.T.

Ok I was thinking..... I've been off now for about 9-10 weeks and I was thinking that on New Years I'll go on a winny only cycle at 50mg ed for 50 days(for 150$ not bad right) followed by a break until May when I go on the winny/eq/proviron cycle I had planned for 4 months. The winny cycle will be used along with a good diet program and thermogenics that will be used to help get me in extremely ripped condition. I'll then take a good 2 month break after this and then go on my longer cycle from which I will focus on staying as lean as possible during summer while building a good amount of high quality muscle. What do you guys think? Ultimately it's what I feel anyway and I always follow my own way but I was to hear opinions anyway. The 2 cycles aren't excessive at all anyway either way. Maybe I'm just justifying my addiction..... Hehehehe.... :p

Mike P.T. said:
Ok I was thinking..... I've been off now for about 9-10 weeks and I was thinking that on New Years I'll go on a winny only cycle at 50mg ed for 50 days(for 150$ not bad right) followed by a break until May when I go on the winny/eq/proviron cycle I had planned for 4 months. The winny cycle will be used along with a good diet program and thermogenics that will be used to help get me in extremely ripped condition. I'll then take a good 2 month break after this and then go on my longer cycle from which I will focus on staying as lean as possible during summer while building a good amount of high quality muscle. What do you guys think? Ultimately it's what I feel anyway and I always follow my own way but I was to hear opinions anyway. The 2 cycles aren't excessive at all anyway either way. Maybe I'm just justifying my addiction..... Hehehehe.... :p

sounds like a plan....but for the 2nd cycle just run EQ the entire time and winny for maybe 6 weeks...maybe 8 weeks MAX.

i assume the proviron is for libido purposes?

Re: Re: New Year winny 7 week cycle followed by break then 4 month long cycle....

calveless wonder said:

sounds like a plan....but for the 2nd cycle just run EQ the entire time and winny for maybe 6 weeks...maybe 8 weeks MAX.

i assume the proviron is for libido purposes?

Well this is the cycle I was considering.

weeks 1-14 - 500mg eq/First week 600mg
weeks 3-10 - 50mg proviron ed
weeks 11-16 - 50mg winny ed

The proviron is actually more than just for libido purposes but also just to add an extra increase in the androgenic department to make the stack into a better anabolic/androgenic ratio. The winny I feel will help with sex drive later in the cycle since I've always had an increase in sex drive when I used winny on it's own. If not I could always throw in some extra proviron in the mix.

50mg ed for 50 days(for 150$ not bad right)

thats awesome man....we don't get prices like that around here...let us know how the new years cycle goes

hisswoleness said:
50mg ed for 50 days(for 150$ not bad right)

thats awesome man....we don't get prices like that around here...let us know how the new years cycle goes

I have a friend who makes it for me. :)

Thx bro I'll let you know how it goes.

hey bro

i too am planning a winny only cycle

my plan will be:

100mg EOD x3 a week for about 8-10 weeks (not sure about length yet) injections (easier on the organs esp liver)

are you going to taper and and then taper down, at the beginning and end of your cycle respectively?

i am taking winny as a light first cycle, and to harden up, burn fat (With a perfect diet and training routine) and gain some muscle. its low androgenic so i know i wont be getting thick on it, like i would on test. anotehr reason i am choosing winny is that it doesnt aromatise.

however, i am still unsure, will a winny only cycle shut me down? what would be recommened for Post cycle Therapy?

the only sides i am worried about with winny is the negative impact on lipid profiles (but i as far as i know this is only temporary). also as it is a 17aa i am a bit concerned about the liver damge it can cause. i have heard this is an overrrated concern, but is there any way this can be reduced? i read that liver protection whilst on cycle will reduce the effectiveness of winny, so i think i will supplement with ALA, milk thistle and NAC after the cycle is over (and it is known that these help with the recovery of the liver rather than proctecting it )

any input would be greatly appreciated!! i am just trying to get everything right for my first cycle and i am very nervous ...

Powerhouse_101 said:
hey bro

i too am planning a winny only cycle

my plan will be:

100mg EOD x3 a week for about 8-10 weeks (not sure about length yet) injections (easier on the organs esp liver)

are you going to taper and and then taper down, at the beginning and end of your cycle respectively?

i am taking winny as a light first cycle, and to harden up, burn fat (With a perfect diet and training routine) and gain some muscle. its low androgenic so i know i wont be getting thick on it, like i would on test. anotehr reason i am choosing winny is that it doesnt aromatise.

however, i am still unsure, will a winny only cycle shut me down? what would be recommened for Post cycle Therapy?

the only sides i am worried about with winny is the negative impact on lipid profiles (but i as far as i know this is only temporary). also as it is a 17aa i am a bit concerned about the liver damge it can cause. i have heard this is an overrrated concern, but is there any way this can be reduced? i read that liver protection whilst on cycle will reduce the effectiveness of winny, so i think i will supplement with ALA, milk thistle and NAC after the cycle is over (and it is known that these help with the recovery of the liver rather than proctecting it )

any input would be greatly appreciated!! i am just trying to get everything right for my first cycle and i am very nervous ...

I will not be tapering up and down. Tapering is old school b.s. and doesn't work for shit.

Any steroid has the potential for shutdown. It depends on how your body handles things and finding that out comes from trial and error. Of course some are known to shutdown harder than others but it's still different in everyone. On this cycle though I would probably just stick with standard 2 week post cycle clomid therapy.

I'm not sure about what you said though that liver protection supplements reduce the effectiveness. I wouldn't see why they would but if their has been studies proving this then maybe I just haven't been updated.

Either way good luck with your cycle and let me know how it turns out.

Top Bottom