Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Year, New Cycle, New shirt size

Kick-Ass Stack

Plat Hero
Platinum
Guys I'm planning out my cycle which I'll hopefully start mid Jan. I'd like to be back on ASAP but with the end of school my lifting, eating, sleeping schedules are going to go all to shit. Happens every year. Anyhow...

I'm a couple weeks shy of 23, 235lbs, 6' 1", < 18% bf (last time I checked) and I've been lifting since I was 16. The last 3 years I've been hitting it very hard and trying to be smart about it. My training has gone from a swimmer's workout to more of a mass building/bodybuilding workout. I've got my diet in check and I'm ready to go.

My last and first cycle was a very small cycle. I started with cyp 200mg. The schedule was as follows:

Week 1: 100mg (1/2cc)
Week 3: 100mg (1/2cc)
Week 4-11 : 200mg (1cc)

A very small cycle but I wanted to know how I would react. Needless to say I loved every min of it. I was an absolute beast. I had a great diet and lots of time to get everything I needed in each day. Life was good. I was a little lethargic however.

I ended this cycle approximately 86 days ago. I wanted to do time on = time off but I want to have my schedule back in check and have the first part of the semester under my belt before getting back on gear. My school gym is also going to be closed for a week or so due to the holidays. I figure it can't hurt to let my body build some fresh receptors.

My proposed cycle:

Week 1-10: 500mg/wk Test-E
Week 1-12: 400mg/wk EQ

PCT

Week 14-17
Novladex 20mg ED
Clomid Day 1-2 100mg, Day 3-21 50mg ED

The goal of this cycle would be to put on lean muscle. I got pretty damn bloated last time although it could have just been in my head. I want to avoid the temporary bloat this time. I need to be able to fit into my leathers for motorcycle season. I have 20mg of liquid Arimidex but I'm not sure exactly how to incorporate it into the cycle.

What I'd really like from you guys is if you think this is too much of an advanced cycle for me to goto? I had a friend run as his first cycle 500mg Sust/wk and 500mg EQ/week. I'm thinking I can do this as I already have my PCT enroute (it'll be here before the Test and EQ) and because I'm hoping to have this planned out well enough to execute this very well.

I have already laid out what day gets what shot and of how much. I've asked a few of you guys about what and where to inject and have had great feedback.

Thanks to all of those who take the time to help me out and give suggestions to my proposed cycle.

rejection_juice said:
Guys I'm planning out my cycle which I'll hopefully start mid Jan. I'd like to be back on ASAP but with the end of school my lifting, eating, sleeping schedules are going to go all to shit. Happens every year. Anyhow...

I'm a couple weeks shy of 23, 235lbs, 6' 1", < 18% bf (last time I checked) and I've been lifting since I was 16. The last 3 years I've been hitting it very hard and trying to be smart about it. My training has gone from a swimmer's workout to more of a mass building/bodybuilding workout. I've got my diet in check and I'm ready to go.

My last and first cycle was a very small cycle. I started with cyp 200mg. The schedule was as follows:

Week 1: 100mg (1/2cc)
Week 3: 100mg (1/2cc)
Week 4-11 : 200mg (1cc)

A very small cycle but I wanted to know how I would react. Needless to say I loved every min of it. I was an absolute beast. I had a great diet and lots of time to get everything I needed in each day. Life was good. I was a little lethargic however.

I ended this cycle approximately 86 days ago. I wanted to do time on = time off but I want to have my schedule back in check and have the first part of the semester under my belt before getting back on gear. My school gym is also going to be closed for a week or so due to the holidays. I figure it can't hurt to let my body build some fresh receptors.

My proposed cycle:

Week 1-10: 500mg/wk Test-E
Week 1-12: 400mg/wk EQ

PCT

Week 14-17
Novladex 20mg ED
Clomid Day 1-2 100mg, Day 3-21 50mg ED

The goal of this cycle would be to put on lean muscle. I got pretty damn bloated last time although it could have just been in my head. I want to avoid the temporary bloat this time. I need to be able to fit into my leathers for motorcycle season. I have 20mg of liquid Arimidex but I'm not sure exactly how to incorporate it into the cycle.

What I'd really like from you guys is if you think this is too much of an advanced cycle for me to goto? I had a friend run as his first cycle 500mg Sust/wk and 500mg EQ/week. I'm thinking I can do this as I already have my PCT enroute (it'll be here before the Test and EQ) and because I'm hoping to have this planned out well enough to execute this very well.

I have already laid out what day gets what shot and of how much. I've asked a few of you guys about what and where to inject and have had great feedback.

Thanks to all of those who take the time to help me out and give suggestions to my proposed cycle.
hey bro
looks you have your shit together and cycle looks great....only thing i would do different and this is just me....i would do as you planned but i would pick up prop at 100mg eod or 400mg per week once you end the test and run the prop till week 15 then hit your pct week 16 that will make sure all things will clear your system at the same time and you have no "dead time" so to speak

so like this
1-10 test e 500
1-12 eq 400
11-15 prop 400
16 pct

like i said thats just splitting hairs and if you dont do it im sure it will still be a great cycle....i just like things all clearing at the same time....well goodluck when ya run it and keep us up to date....

looks well planned out...although id so some good cardio now and get that bodyfat down a little bit before i started my cycle...but thats just my humble opinion
good luck bro! :rainbow:

Thanks for the quick response. I'll look into the prop. I haven't done my homework with that yet. Thanks for the suggestion.

After speaking with a few guys and reading lots of cycles, it seemed that most of the other guys were running EQ in excess of 12 weeks to see the effects. I'm still kinda new to EQ so I'm going to keep reading and eventually give it a shot, pun intended.

rejection_juice said:
Thanks for the quick response. I'll look into the prop. I haven't done my homework with that yet. Thanks for the suggestion.

After speaking with a few guys and reading lots of cycles, it seemed that most of the other guys were running EQ in excess of 12 weeks to see the effects. I'm still kinda new to EQ so I'm going to keep reading and eventually give it a shot, pun intended.

no problem bro.....with the eq keep in mind the longer you run it the better, with that in mind you could take the cycle out longer if youd like....its also what you can afford and what works for you that are big determining factors...

Its All Genetics said:
looks well planned out...although id so some good cardio now and get that bodyfat down a little bit before i started my cycle...but thats just my humble opinion
good luck bro! :rainbow:

You're absolutely correct. I'm really watching what I eat and I've been doing some cardio. You're right that I need to step it up though. I think I could shed 10lbs by mid Jan. Just to put it back on with some muscle. Thanks for the response.

rejection_juice said:
You're absolutely correct. I'm really watching what I eat and I've been doing some cardio. You're right that I need to step it up though. I think I could shed 10lbs by mid Jan. Just to put it back on with some muscle. Thanks for the response.

school cafeteria food isnt always the most nutritional stuff around, so just wait till your done and then hit the cardio and perfect the diet some....

boops said:
no problem bro.....with the eq keep in mind the longer you run it the better, with that in mind you could take the cycle out longer if youd like....its also what you can afford and what works for you that are big determining factors...

I couuld probably swing enough to get another bottle of Test. I'll have enough for 15 weeks of EQ. I guess if things are going well I can extend to

Week 1 - 15 Test-E 500mg/week
Week 1 - 15 Eq 500mg/week

Would my PCT still be sufficent? Some of the PCT articles I've read lead me to believe that HCG would be preferred in that situation. I'm still researching this aspect.

Can anyone recommend how to use the limited supply of arimidex I have?

rejection_juice said:
I couuld probably swing enough to get another bottle of Test. I'll have enough for 15 weeks of EQ. I guess if things are going well I can extend to

Week 1 - 15 Test-E 500mg/week
Week 1 - 15 Eq 500mg/week

Would my PCT still be sufficent? Some of the PCT articles I've read lead me to believe that HCG would be preferred in that situation. I'm still researching this aspect.

Can anyone recommend how to use the limited supply of arimidex I have?

armidex can be used at the end bro with your pct if you only have some, no need to use it on cycle unless your really worried about water retention or are gyno prone....as for your pct i think you will be fine with what you have and dont have to use the HCG, there will be others who disagree and will tell ya to use it so again its personal preference for you and your choice....id still use the prop that i suggested earlier and with the cycle as you have it now it would be from weeks 16-18 and start pct 19

Thanks for all the replies. I really appreciate it.

I will keep reading but atleast it seems as though I'm on the right track.

Top Bottom