Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New woman to gear - need help please

Pixiehollow

Hey!

I'm 38yrs old, 5'5, 150 lbs, 26% BF. Somewhat muscular build (swimmer body). I lost 60 pounds and now want to cycle. Can someone help me out with what I should take. I was told Var and T3 to begin with. Thanks all

Hey!

I'm 38yrs old, 5'5, 150 lbs, 26% BF. Somewhat muscular build (swimmer body). I lost 60 pounds and now want to cycle. Can someone help me out with what I should take. I was told Var and T3 to begin with. Thanks all

you don't need gear right now... what's the point? you are MUCH better off taking sarms as opposed to any gear... t3 is garbage and a muscle waster anyway... whats your goal? sarms can get you there at a much faster and safer rate... read some of my articles here... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

Hey!

Are you already on a regular weight training routine?

T3 will speed the metabolism but it'll slow down once you stop, so it's just a temporary fix that can cause problems down the line. The bottom line to getting leaner is calorie restriction but if you want to build some clean muscle without bulk, low dose anavar, winstrol and/or primobolan are your best bet.

Hey!

Welcome. It's typical for females to be recommended var and t3, cycles, but those aren't always optimal. I suggest a lower dose of anavar along with cardarine (gw-50). T3 is not necessary.

Keep your var dosages 5mgs or under. Get your diet in check and really concentrate on not overtraining. Why overtraining is an issue? It's common for women to overdo cardio, overtrain and put their body into a negative-feedback loop where the more they train the more the body wants to hold on to the weight.

Top Bottom