Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New video - steroid esters, half lives and detection times explained

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
In this video, I explains what steroids esters, half lives and detection times are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwbQpAmVFuw&feature=youtu.be

The ester the drug is bound to changes the half life and detection time of the drug. The ester does not change the drug itself. For example testosterone enanthate, testosterone cypionate and testosterone propionate all deliver the drug testosterone. The only difference between the three is the half life and detection time. The longer the ester, the longer the half life and the longer the detection time.

The half-life time of a steroid is the amount of time required for the administered dosage to be reduced to one half of the original amount. For example, if an individual takes 100mg of Anadrol, which has a haft life of 16 hours, in 16 hours only 50mg of the substance will be remaining in his/her body.

The detection time of a steroid is the amount of time from ingestion that the drug will show up on a drug test.

This chart summarizes lists the half life and detection times of the most common steroids:

there is A LOT of confusion about steroid esters out there.

the #1 is that people think steroids are out of your body after the half life day like magic.. it doesn't work like that. something with a 15 day half life you need to allow 6 weeks to clear your system!

Nice video - I have especially like how you have presented in simple form things that are quite complicated for many to understand. I am sure that it will give answers to questions that are puzzling many amateur steroid users.

Thanks for explaining this topic. There is a ton of confusion on these. It really shows you how careful a tested athlete would have to be when choosing certain PED's

Top Bottom